Nigerian king Ajagba confirms next fight on July 24th

Naoya#1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
My boooy Efe is hungry.

efe-ajagba-stephanie-trapp-tgb-promotions-ftr_lpzznacf9hmb1n47omafwa89e.jpg

I wouldn't make this thread before they announce his opponent.. or at least the location... i can't even play devil's advocate with out a source link or something.

If he's fighting on July 24 then he's likely scheduled to appear on the Fury - Wilder undercard. Which makes sense as he's an Arum heavyweight. I just hope that he's matched up with a decent opponent. I don't want any more journeymen like Brian Howard or Razvan Cojanu for him to belt out. I think it's time for him to mix with a decent fringe contender like Carlos Takam or another young up & coming heavyweight like a Kabayel. I think he'd be a substantial favorite over both of those guys & a win over either would cement him as a legitimate top ten contender.

Well, now we know. Ajagba will be facing the unbeaten, 18-0 Cuban Frank Sanchez underneath Fury - Wilder III.

It's a very interesting, exciting match-up that could go either way.
Ajagba and Sanchez suck imo. You are right it could go either way but I don't think it's interesting or exciting.

Ajagba and Sanchez suck imo. You are right it could go either way but I don't think it's interesting or exciting.

Nearly everything you post in this sub is negative... do you actually enjoy boxing?

Nearly everything you post in this sub is negative... do you actually enjoy boxing?
It's just negative to you because you disagree. Sorry for hurting your feelings lil man.

Don't you have some more crying to do about all of the Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul threads?

You mean like everyone else in this sub? we all hate the paul threads...

EDIT - By the way sweetviolenturg asked you a question, he just forgot to quote you.

Last edited:
Back