Nigal Farage's fantastic farewell speech to the EU, really gives it to them!

Good. I hope they absolutely crush GB with trade deals and BoJo has to come to the PotUS with his hat in his hand and we absolutely crush him even worse.
Why?

Good. I hope they absolutely crush GB with trade deals and BoJo has to come to the PotUS with his hat in his hand and we absolutely crush him even worse.

Why?

yes, thats a problem, especially in my own country (Croatia)
germany/ireland/sweden/austria snatching up all of the work force
but that was going on even before we were in EU - its just on much larger scale now due to easier movement within EU + all of the countries having same issues: lack of work force and shitload of new jobs to fulfill (hence why merkel allowed over a million refugees into the EU..)

britain would have a much harder time without that EU work force - all those polacks you despise, doing the shitty jobs you dont want to (like mexicans/blacks do in USA)

Whites do most of the work in the USA.
Even the most dangerous like coal mining, and logging. Roofing is split between whites and mexicans.

Why?

U.S just signed a deal that looks like how the EU deal looked at the start right?

Mostly because the Brexit campaign was built around lies, manipulation, smears, small-mindedness, an “us vs. them” mentality, and people who know better peddling simple answers to complex problems.
Petty as fuck. Very Christian of you.

Petty as fuck. Very Christian of you.

What do you mean? I follow in the footsteps of a great Christian leader.

What do you mean? I follow in the footsteps of a great Christian leader.

Tap dance all you want, but that's a despicable way of looking at the future of the UK.

Tap dance all you want, but that's a despicable way of looking at the future of the UK.

GB has effectively been telling the EU to pound sand for three years. But if I say that I hope the EU tells them to pound sand back, now I’m some bad guy?

Get lost.

GB has effectively been telling the EU to pound sand for three years. But if I say that I hope the EU tells them to pound sand back, now I’m some bad guy?

Get lost.
So what you're saying is "I didn't get my way so let the world burn". Lovely. Like the people who hoped for a US recession because Trump won, you're the true deplorable.

You're rooting for financial ruin for 66 + millions of people because less than a ⅓ voted to leave the EU. Own your scumbag nature.

Your dislike of one man has you hoping that your country as well as the EU will make the UK paupers. Reflect on that.

Last edited:
So what you're saying is "I didn't get my way so let the world burn". Lovely. Like the people who hoped for a US recession because Trump won, you're the true deplorable.

You're rooting for financial ruin for 660 + millions of people because less than a ⅓ voted to leave the EU. Own your scumbag nature.

Your dislike of one man has you hoping that your country as well as the EU will make the UK paupers. Reflect on that.
Populism is sweeping the world. We have a populist lunatic in Brazil saying no to international aide to combat Amazon fires. A populist dictator has effectively abolished democracy in Russia and become an autocrat. We have a populist idiot in the US casually ripping up binding multilateral deals.

This is at the very time when we need international cooperation more than ever.

So, yeah, sorry. I don’t want anyone to starve or anything, but I’d be happy with nationalism, isolationism, and populism not working out... because, in the long run, it’s not going to work out, and we’d all be better off discovering that sooner than later; although, that moment may already be past.

Also, did I kick sand on your popsicle or something? What’s with your hard on for me lately?

"Can we please remove the flags"

Says it all. God bless Mr.Farage and the real British people standing up and leaving the EU. May more nations follow their triumphant lead.

Which was even more douchey than anything Farage said.

Then she goes on to make vapid virtue signaling point about "hating" people and/or nations. When her cunty ears lacked the comprehension to notice that Farage never used "hate" against anyone one except the European Union governing body. Which is neither a individual person or nation.

Populism is sweeping the world. We have a populist lunatic in Brazil saying no to international aide to combat Amazon fires. A populist dictator has effectively abolished democracy in Russia and become an autocrat. We have a populist idiot in the US casually ripping up binding multilateral deals.

This is at the very time when we need international cooperation more than ever.

So, yeah, sorry. I don’t want anyone to starve or anything, but I’d be happy with nationalism, isolationism, and populism not working out... because, in the long run, it’s not going to work out, and we’d all be better off discovering that sooner than later; although, that moment may already be past.

Also, did I kick sand on your popsicle or something? What’s with your hard on for me lately?

you don’t want nationalism, populism, or isolationism to work out.

how leftist get brainwashed into wanting their own slavery? Nothing make you happier than fighting some global war for another people than your own?

what the fuck.

you don’t want nationalism, populism, or isolationism to work out.

how leftist get brainwashed into wanting their own slavery? Nothing make you happier than fighting some global war for another people than your own?

what the fuck.

It's very concerning how they are thinking now a days. There seems to be a very massive hole in their overall logic and understanding of things.

Back