Nigal Farage's fantastic farewell speech to the EU, really gives it to them!

better off? have you been to czechia, hungary, poland, slovakia, slovenia before they got into EU? those countries were legit shitholes and transformation they underwent, in span of just 2 decades, is amazing
do you think car manufacturers would build shitload of factories in slovakia if it wasnt in EU (meaning there is legislature in place to protect foreign investments) and under schengen (easier/cheaper transport of goods)? no they wouldnt and slovakia would still be a shithole

do you know how much EU funds are invested on a yearly basis for infrastructure, energy, commerce, waste management, broadband access etc in each of EU member states?
where would those countries be in regards to human rights, independance of law?
where would they be, each with their own weak ass currency instead of much better standing euro?
what would poland look like now if it wasnt in EU? would it end up being a russian lackey state like belarus?

because they were less than 10 years removed from Communism at the time maybe?

now they get drained of all their young ppl instead.

some of them have seen alarming population declines concentrated on the most young/productive

cooperation in building infrastructure is good and is something that should be done but being brain drained and having population declines of up to 25% in some countries with the larger chunk being your best educated youth is not so good.

the car factories are all owned by the Germans anyway (kinda like the EU) who were able to snap up Eastern infrastructure & businesses for bargain prices post commie collapse. Czechia/Slovakia has a long and very proud history of vehicle production under their own ownership (they made better tanks than the Germans at the outbreak of WWII), now they do it under German ownership and that's progress... kinda a weird example really.

also lol @ 'independence of law', and human rights can kiss my butt
the bit about 'weak ass currency' is dumb too, ask the Greeks if they want their weak ass currency back...

"Can we please remove the flags"

Says it all. God bless Mr.Farage and the real British people standing up and leaving the EU. May more nations follow their triumphant lead.

Aside from being able to wave little flags, what rights will Brits gain by leaving the EU?

Why do leftist love fascism? Or just any type of totalitarianism?

As Nigel said, the Irish, French, and Dutch voted against the EU and were just ignored.

and the EU started as just a common market and now wants its own army.

the globalists will not win. The world may end in nuclear ash, but the globalists will not win. Too many people yearn for freedom

if the EU is 'fascist' why is being mobbed by immigrants a major driver of discontent with it (and which is causing the growth of actually fascist parties in some places)? - inviting in the 3rd world over the desires of the proles isn't very fascist.

Please try and use terms correctly and less like a dumb Yanqi. It benefits everyone to do so.

That was awesome.

Still not tired of winning!

It didn't even really start, you're still in the EU and there will be a transition period as well. You can talk about winning in 2-3 years or so when consequences start showing. Will be funny to see who the new scapegoat for everything bad will be if there's no EU.

because they were less than 10 years removed from Communism at the time maybe?
now they get drained of all their young ppl instead.
some of them have seen alarming population declines concentrated on the most young/productive

yes, thats a problem, especially in my own country (Croatia)
germany/ireland/sweden/austria snatching up all of the work force
but that was going on even before we were in EU - its just on much larger scale now due to easier movement within EU + all of the countries having same issues: lack of work force and shitload of new jobs to fulfill (hence why merkel allowed over a million refugees into the EU..)

britain would have a much harder time without that EU work force - all those polacks you despise, doing the shitty jobs you dont want to (like mexicans/blacks do in USA) and keeping your economy stable

the car factories are all owned by the Germans anyway (kinda like the EU) who were able to snap up Eastern infrastructure & businesses for bargain prices post commie collapse. Czechia/Slovakia has a long and very proud history of vehicle production under their own ownership (they made better tanks than the Germans at the outbreak of WWII), now they do it under German ownership and that's progress... kinda a weird example really.

czechia/slovakia were piss poor when they owned their vehicle factories so they didnt do much for them - look at how much money VW, Kia and others invested since and what that did to economies of those 2 countries
I'd rather have germans invest into high tech factories in my country, than have my own corrupt politicians and business men open a factory that cant survive without state funding/constant bailouts

also lol @ 'independence of law', and human rights can kiss my butt

why exactly? would you rather a system where a single dude is president for over 20 years (russia, china) or where right wing party takes over and wreaks havoc (like its going on in poland and hungary right now where right wingers are changing the constitution so they have more power over the election process)?

the bit about 'weak ass currency' is dumb too, ask the Greeks if they want their weak ass currency back...

and why would they want it back exactly? to easier cook books like they did in the past? I guess that would be easier without EU monitoring your monetary politics..
greece currency would be beyond junk after their market crashed - whole country would be on albania level now if not for EU (germany)

It didn't even really start, you're still in the EU and there will be a transition period as well. You can talk about winning in 2-3 years or so when consequences start showing. Will be funny to see who the new scapegoat for everything bad will be if there's no EU.

Unless the EU collapses then we can still blame it .

Britain is pretty Orwellian. Is leaving the EU going to change that?
Yeah the EU is evil but the UK is rotting. They just fined a teen for yelling are you a boy or a girl at a tranny cop. The UK is beyond saving imho

Unless the EU collapses then we can still blame it .

Honestly, the moment it looks more like the UK is going to collapse than the EU. There alrdy will be a border in the irish sea, something that was denied categorically by PM May.

Honestly, the moment it looks more like the UK is going to collapse than the EU. There alrdy will be a border in the irish sea, something that was denied categorically by PM May.

If it does it will be because of those evil european cunts .

Bitch was mad AF.

“Fine take your flags. We didn’t want them anyway!!!”

Reminded me of Merkel grabbing a flag. They hate flags, I mean they really hate flags.

giphy.gif

I live in America.

good luck to britain trying to compete on their own with heavies like china & USA while trying to keep their country pieced together (scotland, ireland, wales) - you cant keep your royal family from falling apart lol

EU has its fair share of problems but without EU, europe now would be a much different place - much more fragmented and unable to compete economically on the world stage

in the end, uniting all these european countries resulted in more net good than bad - poland, czechia, romania, slovakia, greece, portugal, ireland, slovenia, hungary all benefited hugely from EU membership - rising from poverty to now being economically stable (imagine how much worse would greece now be on its own..)

whats britain going to do now? rely on its former colonies (britain must have great reputation with them lol)? rely on USA which under Trump just gives 0 fucks about its allies (unless you are israeli or saudi arabian)? rely on putin and china? putin only cares about himself and there are over 1.5billion chinese and they make whole hospitals in a week - good luck competing with that

british politcians have proven in these past 4 years (or however long brexit has been going on) that they are incapable - whole brexit thing was extremely messy and there are more open questions now than before

good luck brits on the world scene on your own

EU with all of its flaws is still better than doing things on your own on the world stage
I'm not European so I can only speak about this as an American looking in.

Of course they grew lots; they just got out of the collapse of the USSR.

Longterm I see them ending up like Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is a poor place in the US whose people can move to the richer continental USA; similar to how the EU is set up. How can they have a future if all their young people can simply hop the border to more prosperous countries next door?

Reminded me of Merkel grabbing a flag. They hate flags, I mean they really hate flags.

giphy.gif
It's all bullshit for the purpose of good PR. Ant politician throwing your countries flag like that should be met with upper cuts however.

Farage is a fucking legend.

"We love Europe, but we hate the European Union"

*Waves UK flag, triggers the EU's version of trigglypuff, gets mic cut off*

<{jackyeah}>

For those who can't watch.

"Neerer neener. We didn't like not being a super power and having to work with other countries. You guys were meanies cuz you didn't let us do what we wanted. Not enough bowing to the queen."

It warms my heart that Brits will be pissing on this moron's grave for the next couple centuries.

Back