Nickname ideas for Sage Northcutt ?

The guy already has a nickname. "Super" Sage Northcutt. Good enough.

Sage "Adonis" Northcutt

Looks,Age,Hunger for very young prospect in UFC, Luck ...

It's cool to see a guy that young go 5-0, but is sherdog really that fascinated with the male body? Besides, the UFC has actual drug testing now.

Why is this guy being mentioned so much today? I must have missed something.

something about a set of non-explosive abs that makes Sherdog turn into fangirls...

i'm appalled. nobody has used 'bro' or 'mah boys' in their fight names yet...

It's cool to see a guy that young go 5-0, but is sherdog really that fascinated with the male body? Besides, the UFC has actual drug testing now.

I meant his general 80's TV show star kid look,not the muscularity. Could care less about whether he will look less TST or not. I'm excited for his debut nonetheless

This alone means nothing if you ask me... You think this way because you didn't liked him initially. I feel the same about Conor's or Jones' or Ronda's face for example.

Ok more specifically he has that douchebag face. I think it's mainly the hair that bothers me and that creepy plastic smile in all his pics. I don't like men who try to look pretty...for example Shogun is very attractive (nohomo) but he isn't trying, so it's ok.

He might be a great guy, I should give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm not liking what I'm seeing based on first impressions.

This kid bringing out all the envy and insecurities. Good stuff.

sage-northcutt-and-abercrombie-and-fitch-gallery.jpg

Ok more specifically he has that douchebag face. I think it's mainly the hair that bothers me and that creepy plastic smile in all his pics. I don't like men who try to look pretty...for example Shogun is very attractive (nohomo) but he isn't trying, so it's ok.

He might be a great guy, I should give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm not liking what I'm seeing based on first impressions.

Got it. I don't feel the same, but I understand you now

Got it. I don't feel the same, but I understand you now

I fully admit I'm being an asshole btw.

It's not this kids fault he was born with great genetics and an annoying name.

Back