Nicklelodean show "Bella and the Bulldogs"

sorry guys, im not up to date with my daily Cuck TV news like you two are.

ill be sure to take a page out of your books and type in cuck on google on a daily basis so im in the know

ea3.jpg

Another right winger obsessed with cuckoldry made a thread about it a few years back.

I mean it wasnt a left winger who connected the dots.

I don't understand cuckolding as a fetish. This concept should be hardwired as the most abhorrent sin and taboo of the male psyche, next to fucking your own mother.

I feel like youre trying to insult right wingers but..

calling them people who overuse the word "cuck" is kind of lazily thought up and ineffective.

I mean calling them racists is played out too

Somebody once referred to the alt right as a bunch of losers who want the 90s back, I thought it was funny and my laughter slowly faded as I thought to myself, "I DO want the 90s back, U sOn oF a biTch!"

Another occasion I saw a video of a rally and somebody from the left called the alt-right racists, to which somebody from the crowd yelled, "we're not racists, we're just annoying!!"

Thought that was pretty hilarious/accurate too

Honestly, all those insults are so weak and sad. Libtards, soyboy(this one is getting cringey), feminazi. All unoriginal and overused.

I feel like youre trying to insult right wingers but..

calling them people who overuse the word "cuck" is kind of lazily thought up and ineffective.

I mean calling them racists is played out too

Trying to call other people obsessed with cuckoldry after you made a thread about cuckoldry speaks volumes about your insecurities.

You are linking an article from 2015, maybe use the search function.

lol wtf. what kind of pseudo psychology is that
<45>.

ok freud. lmfao

None, you are just píssed because you posted a "news article" from 2015 and then got mad at people mocking you over it.

sorry guys, im not up to date with my daily Cuck TV news like you two are.

ill be sure to take a page out of your books and type in cuck on google on a daily basis so im in the know

You just randomly stumbled across a two and a half year old article about cuckolds and a TV show featuring underage teens? What were you Googling?

Why don't you go ghost your girlfriend instead of looking up cuckolding?

Back