Nick vs Lawler rematch would be epic!

so if the fight was a NO.1 contenders fight, it would be wasting his time? really?

oh and Robbie beats Diaz if they ever rematched.

If Brown magically beat Lawler- sure #1 contender. But theres no chance.

If Brown magically beat Lawler- sure #1 contender. But theres no chance.

what? i said if Lawler and Brown fought it would be a NO.1 contender fight......ie the winner gets the next Title Shot.

therefore such a fight for Lawler, would not be a waste of his time.

what? i said if Lawler and Brown fought it would be a NO.1 contender fight......ie the winner gets the next Title Shot.

therefore such a fight for Lawler, would not be a waste of his time.

I guess.

Brown deserves a top 5er for sure.. but Lawler definitely smokes him. There are more interesting fights to make and for whatever reason I think the UFC knows that.

and maybe Lawler should have another fight before he earns another title shot. Hendricks will be out of that spot soon one way or another so theres time to spare.

seriously, if they just made diaz vs lawler II it would just be the most amazing announcement theyve made in years to me. Everyone gets what they want. Diaz gets KO'd and Lawler gets title shot. Or Diaz gets title shot and we get another interesting title fight.

I guess.

Brown deserves a top 5er for sure.. but Lawler definitely smokes him. There are more interesting fights to make and for whatever reason I think the UFC knows that.

and maybe Lawler should have another fight before he earns another title shot. Hendricks will be out of that spot soon one way or another so theres time to spare.

seriously, if they just made diaz vs lawler II it would just be the most amazing announcement theyve made in years to me. Everyone gets what they want. Diaz gets KO'd and Lawler gets title shot. Or Diaz gets title shot and we get another interesting title fight.

agree on this 100%.....only problem seems to be your boy signing on the dotted line though.

I'm happy with Lawler vs Brown as second prize.

No WW is out boxing Nick. Lawler would need to use his kicks a lot.

agree on this 100%.....only problem seems to be your boy signing on the dotted line though.

I'm happy with Lawler vs Brown as second prize.

Oh I know.. He's a weird dude. But I don't give a shit about the drama I just want to see an amazing fight like that get announced. I truly believe Diaz mauls him again.

Oh I know.. He's a weird dude. But I don't give a shit about the drama I just want to see an amazing fight like that get announced. I truly believe Diaz mauls him again.

well we disagree on the end result of said fight.. but agree the fight would be NUTS.

I like Lawler, but he doesn't like pressure. And Diaz would pressure him.

Diaz got retired by GSP. Unfortunately, GSP is still too close to the UFC for Nick to come back. I had hope when GSP got another ACL injury but Nick is still afraid to get beat. One does not forget such a one-sided beatdown, you know?

Diaz will not comes back while GSP hasn't officially retired without a doubt.

Diaz got retired by GSP. Unfortunately, GSP is still too close to the UFC for Nick to come back. I had hope when GSP got another ACL injury but Nick is still afraid to get beat. One does not forget such a one-sided beatdown, you know?

hahahah

Yeah the one elbow Diaz ate in 25 mins stunned him for life.

I want this fight to happen, Diaz needs to step up

No way diaz needs a ts immediately I mean he is nick diaz he needs to fight hendricks asap for the belt. Give him the half a mill. Dana. Diaz is the best striker in the division so far and already finished lawler why fight him again

Thought they had a chance to rematch in Strikeforce but hope this fight happens. If Robbie has the belt than maybe Nick comes out of retirement. I have Diaz by late KO.

It won't happen Nick will only come outta retirement for a title fight which he doesn't deserve

and hendricks is too close to the ufc for gsp to come back, right? hendricks kicked gsp's ass, and even though many people think he lost, he won't come back for that rematch.

gsp pussied away from the ufc, and was gifted a decision. guaranteed that if hendricks had rightly gotten the decision, gsp would have not retired, and would have fought hendricks again. but gsp fans are like gsp himself. play it safe at all times.

That would be garbage. Lawler should not be wasting time fighting Brown next.

I don't see how it's a bad fight. If They're not putting Robbie back in a title fight in the next defence or two this completely makes sense. A Win from either in that match easily is deserving of a title fight.

and hendricks is too close to the ufc for gsp to come back, right? hendricks kicked gsp's ass, and even though many people think he lost, he won't come back for that rematch.

gsp pussied away from the ufc, and was gifted a decision. guaranteed that if hendricks had rightly gotten the decision, gsp would have not retired, and would have fought hendricks again. but gsp fans are like gsp himself. play it safe at all times.

You took me too literally, I was just pulling TS' finger. Besides, Nick always said he wanted a GSP rematch and nothing else. That's why we will not see him back unless he's given a title shot/super fight.

As for GSP, there were strong rumors of his retirement/break well before the Hendricks fight. The way the fight ended had not much too do with his decision and I doubt he would have taken a rematch had he lost the decision...

Back