Nick vs Lawler rematch would be epic!

It absolutely would be. So would Nick vs. Brown but Diaz is being a stubborn dude and his prime is going to pass him by if he's not careful. The difference with guys like Lawler and Brown and Nick is that they've had their setbacks but Lawler and Brown committed themselves to turning a corner and reinvigorating their careers.

Nick just looks at it like people are out to screw him- the UFC, Dana, the fans, the judging criteria, the judges, everybody. Nick could be working toward a title shot- he could be main eventing and making six figures every three-four months, he could be having some FOTN performances, but he's not. And that's a shame.

Last edited:
It's too bad Nick is retired and we should all get over it.

Robbie's improved and evolved. Nick is the same overrated fighter he's always been.

I would love to see this fight. However, at this time, I would prefer to see Robbie pursue a title shot and fight active contenders.

This for the past few years has been one of my dream fights. Always really loved both guys. My 2 little buttercups.

Doubt Robbie would get k-oed now!

Lawler does have an amazing chin but I think Diaz would walk him down just like he does everyone else that fights anything like Lawler and beat them down winning by tko(not ko like last time though). Both guys are amazing and would be epic.

Would love to see nick come back, but if he doesnt do it right now, he never will

There's a shitload of fans that want to see that fight, but I doubt we'll see it. It seems so obvious. Then again, I thought Serra-Penn II was too easy to miss.

I think that on Tuesday, we're going to find out what Nick and/or Robbie's next fight is and it won't be against each other.

My gut says Dana is trying to put together Nick v Brown for the FOX show in July and if it can't happen, Lawler v Brown is the backup.

I think that on Tuesday, we're going to find out what Nick and/or Robbie's next fight is and it won't be against each other.

My gut says Dana is trying to put together Nick v Brown for the FOX show in July and if it can't happen, Lawler v Brown is the backup.

That would be garbage. Lawler should not be wasting time fighting Brown next.

I agree but he's also a company guy and will do whatever Dana wants. They need a main event, he's a California guy, etc.

so if the fight was a NO.1 contenders fight, it would be wasting his time? really?

oh and Robbie beats Diaz if they ever rematched.

I agree but he's also a company guy and will do whatever Dana wants. They need a main event, he's a California guy, etc.

ya know I guess it can't hurt. Robbie is staying very active. 3-4 months a fight doesn't bother me as long as its consistent.

but Browne will get Ko'd... ehh but I guess it's time anyway. Shut him down Schaub style.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back