Nick straight up pimpin

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
First the ganja product line, now he's surrounded by honies.

Just posted on his YT account, titled, "Few Girls" lol

He's not in the gym that's for sure. Does this guy still call himself a fighter? Oh, he beat BJ Penn back in 2011.

He can smoke all the marijuana in the world, take pictures with a million girls, he can do whatever the fook he wants.

I just hope he actually beats someone before people start throwing his name in a title shot discussion again, since his last win was almost a decade ago over a fat lightweight.

He can smoke all the marijuana in the world, take pictures with a million girls, he can do whatever the fook he wants.

I just hope he actually beats someone before people start throwing his name in a title shot discussion again, since his last win was almost a decade ago over a fat lightweight.

BJ Penn 2011 was his last win. He's ready for a title shot son!

Nick's YouTube is awesome. I especially like such favorites as: Lodi Taco Stand Fight and Nunchucks Demo.

He's smoked that much weed that he now has erectile dysfunction and wouldn't know what to do with a woman.

He's not in the gym that's for sure. Does this guy still call himself a fighter? Oh, he beat BJ Penn back in 2011.

He's been a real fighter his whole life you tard. You think mma is the same as street fighting? Lol smh

It still kind of surprises me how quick to talk endless shit people are, for virtually no reason at all.

Easy solution - Find Bones and borrow his boner pills.
True. Give him enough drugs and he will maintain homoeostasis.

tumblr_nyd6gz81ak1s9y3qio2_500.gif

Nick is awkward in front of a camera, but from what I can tell he's always been a stud in real life.

LOL when she iced his hand! Legit LOL

Who cares? Title shots are a fucking joke these days. All that matters is shit talking and making the UFC a quick buck.

Back