Nick responds to Tyron saying they were going to fight in SF with Marquardt KO

Nick was already in the UFC by the time woodley fought marquardt

Otherwise good one nick

Can Nick pass a weed test? Until that's a yes, I couldn't care less about him. He's such a polarizing guy with some amazing fights, but he's done nothing but sabotage his own career.

Nick didn't want to fight Hieron or Woodley back in the day. I thought that was common knowledge. (that doesn't mean he wouldn't have beaten them)

Robbie plus Nick
in the cage = what needs to happen

dana-white-the-seth-davis-show-video.jpg

Is that video fight pass approved??

Can Nick pass a weed test? Until that's a yes, I couldn't care less about him. He's such a polarizing guy with some amazing fights, but he's done nothing but sabotage his own career.
He said they've tested him a lot while on suspention. If he failed wouldn't it be known? I'm genuinely asking

Remember after that Woodley was missing a part of his face???

That fight was for the vacant WW title cause Nick had already moved on to the UFC. In fact Nick was already off on one of his fake retirements at that point.

That fight was for the vacant WW title cause Nick had already moved on to the UFC. In fact Nick was already off on one of his fake retirements at that point.
No one even knew who Tyron was at that point. Why would Nick fight Tyron over GSP or some big money fight in the UFC? No one even knew who Tyron was until Nick told us his name..

serious question, with USADA how do nick and nate still smoke weed ?

serious question, with USADA how do nick and nate still smoke weed ?

Unsure what the Diaz brothers do in their recreational time but USADA only tests for recreational drugs during in competition tests. Again I'm unsure exactly what time frame that entails but during Nick's suspension they could have tested him 1000 times and pot would have never been an issue.

Nick posting from a community college? Nick is looking to become a scholar...

MYoNk.gif

Back