Nick Newell Vs Justin Gaethje, Super Fight?

melvinj0

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
You have two explosive undefeated prospects and 3 arms, thats a fucking super fight if i've ever seen one. Both guys have been running threw everyone they have fought. This is gonna be great.

Not a super fight by any stretch. It's an interesting fight for sure. However Newell's underdog story wont have the happy ending. Expect Justin to finish him brutally and early. I hope I'm wrong though I really like Nick.

Undefeated prospects fight eachother all the time.

Not a super fight by any stretch. It's an interesting fight for sure. However Newell's underdog story wont have the happy ending. Expect Justin to finish him brutally and early. I hope I'm wrong though I really like Nick.

Agreed, but I'll be rooting for Justin, I really hope he can make his way to UFC and be a legit contender, very humble guy

Super-fight? No.

WSOF Superfight= UFC Fightpass fight.

Last edited:
It's going to set MMA back a fair few years imo.

It's always good to see the one armed guy win, but when he loses, no matter how brutally [and its going to be brutal from Gaethje] it's going to be frowned upon.

It aint no super fight but it most definitely will be an exciting fight. if Nick can't take Justin down, he's going to get knocked-out. I'm not going to underestimate Nick Newell's chances though.

Gaethje is a BEAST, if he knocks Nick out like I think he will the anti mma press is going to have a field day and shit all over WSOF for letting the fight happen.

Back