Nick Lentz not happy with the judges decision

KantoTerror

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
CheerfulElegantAmericanavocet-max-1mb.gif

The 30 - 27 surprised me, but Nick didnt win that fight. He fought harder, showed more grit, toughness, etc. But he didnt win.

I had it 29-28 but either way he still lost the fight

He needs to retire if he thinks he deserved the decision

I remember when people thought Nick Lentz was going to get a title shot eventually

I remember when people thought Nick Lentz was going to get a title shot eventually
He was 5-0-1 in the UFC with a 21-3-2 record. And later, he went on a nice winning streak before losing a similar fight (to tonight) against Chad Mendes, who fought Aldo next. Lentz doesn't look good, but he is good.

He's also claiming on Twitter that he had his eye gouged in that fight. I don't remember seeing anything though.

He's also claiming on Twitter that he had his eye gouged in that fight. I don't remember seeing anything though.

The announcers said they saw a really bad eyepoke on the replay. Lentz didn't complain during the fight so they were talking about his toughness. They said the finger went in deep.

AA landed the cleaner, more powerful strikes.

Lentz was in it the whole time but he couldn't get any definitive moments. He is a tough guy to look good against unless your name is Aloe Vera.

Very solid effort by Lentz but I thought I was being generous giving him the 1st. I feel that Lentz exposed some minor shortcomings in Allen, but I feel Allen landed the cleaner more effective offense in rounds 2 and 3.

Allan won cleanly enough but it wasn't impressive.

No idea how Lenz thinks he won that. Only Diego wins when plodding forward and getting battered.

Back