Nick Hein tells story on how Drew Dober & his sister got together

I hope he can put it all together and improve. He is a much more marketable guy than Siver and could be the new poster figure for the UFC in Germany.

Edit: Finished it now. He is dealing with the media really well. He is very charismatic. If he can put it all together he can become a star. But he really needs to improve his skills. The story with Dober and his sister was funny.

Last edited:
I hope he can put it all together and improve. He is a much more marketable guy than Siver and could be the new poster figure for the UFC in Germany.

Edit: Finished it now. He is dealing with the media really well. He is very charismatic. If he can put it all together he can become a star. But he really needs to improve his skills. The story with Dober and his sister was funny.

Cliffs?
I didn't bring headphones to work. They fought right? Was it at that time?

Question for the native speakers: Does the German accent sound worst? I always thought so... I needed years to pronounce the "th" sound right.

I agree that he is a marketable fighter. Hein is very charismatic and he speaks English fluently.

would not be surprised if he gets main event in germany thats what ufc want with him

the sister story was interesting though

Back