Nick fights Robbie 209 months after their last bout

Add it up.
That's pretty cool.

Reminds me of that one card where there were all those 3's. I think it was the one when Rose gained her first title versus Joanna J. I think she KO'd her at 3:33. And there were like 3 new champs and other 3 stuff but I can't recall what all they were. Maybe someone else can remember lol.

Holy crap it's correct
7c63283168b819a38876f8a3bc6e8428.gif

Illuminati.

Baby blood drinking demon Dana confirmed.

The fight is on 9/25/21
Reverse it = 21/25/9
2*1=2
2*5=10….1*0=0

The signs are there people……

you should be gifted a plat account for this, and some t-shirts & a hotdog brander & a Giblert t-shirt and a photo opp with Tim Sylvia, plus the entire back catalogue of KOTC on VHS
I feel blessed, and I've only gotten as far as your avatar!

Someone mentioned this in a thread yesterday but I didn't quite believe it. If I was the one organizing the fight I'd try to make something special for it. Old style entrances maybe, I don't know, but it's a pity to let the opportunity pass by.
Such a good call! Nick walked out to "Celebration."

I don't even know the song, but I know it was the right one to walk out to.

That's pretty cool.

Reminds me of that one card where there were all those 3's. I think it was the one when Rose gained her first title versus Joanna J. I think she KO'd her at 3:33. And there were like 3 new champs and other 3 stuff but I can't recall what all they were. Maybe someone else can remember lol.
Good one. I believe it makes God happy when we notice His work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back