Nick Diaz

Someone who doesn’t fight in seven years is not considered an active fighter. he’s a prize fighter at this point just looking for an occasional payday.

i get the impression there are a lot of people on sherdog these past few days that have never actually seen Nick fight and are expecting the highlight reel version of him to show up on Saturday. I also get the impression there are going to be a lot of disappointed people on Saturday lol.

He boycotted the Reebok deal like every fighter should have! Lmao

i get the impression there are a lot of people on sherdog these past few days that have never actually seen Nick fight and are expecting the highlight reel version of him to show up on Saturday. I also get the impression there are going to be a lot of disappointed people on Saturday lol.

I'm pretty sure a worse version of Nick that showed up against Anderson and GSP will show up Saturday.

To top it off, I bet randomly scared to throw a punch for an entire fight Strikeforce Lawler will be there to meet him.

Even Miesha Tate's fight against Pennington was a Reebokian affair.

You might be right.

Antonio Braga Neto could have been in the running if he hadn't fought Trevin Giles in 2017, but he did.

If you're beating Neto and Tate in terms of time off, you're probably the number one lay off artist in the whole world.

cm punk missed the performance bonus era and the win bonus era <{CMPALM}><6> ps i heard the CM stood for Chick Magnet , did it really mean Cant Martial art

Back