Nick Diaz won't be able to stop one single takedown from GSP.

The way you worded it made it look like most GSP fans picks him to win via 1st round finish, while only a very, very few of them does. You tried to bash on a fanbase but failed. Now, get outta here.

Source?

Sounds like I hit a little too close to home. It's OK pal, you can admit you believe he'll KO Nick.

Here's your possible knockout Walken!

Lol damn right. He could win another 5 in a row by decision and still some out there will convince themselves the next fight will be different.

Just wait until the fight hype starts. In interviews GSP will say "This one is personal, I am going to knock him out and shut his mouth." and even there will be legions of fans buying into the new, angry, aggressive GSP.

Then he'll cruise to a 50-45 via takedowns and control.

You're a fucking retard, as usual.

I think this is the first time I've ever used one of these, but it just fits so well in this situation.

55599.gif

I say no way does GSP want to keep this fight standing. Those in and out jabs won't work for him in this one.

But leg kicks will.

Nick is not the type to make serious changes to his style, this fight will be similar to how his brother lost

I hadn't even thought about the layoff until now. GSP should look great against Diaz, but I really hope he either

A. Brutalizes him on the ground and Nick looks like shit after the fight, or..

B. Finishes him. Fat chance but I can still hope.

But leg kicks will.

Nick is not the type to make serious changes to his style, this fight will be similar to how his brother lost
Ever see the Nick Diaz karate kickin video on YouTube? George don't want none of that! Lmfao

Ever see the Nick Diaz karate kickin video on YouTube? George don't want none of that! Lmfao

Yeah and have you ever seen that vid of GSP kicking the ass of 3 ninjas from outer space LMFAOROFLLAMOSK8ORDIE Diaz wants none of that.

*Yawns* like these vids meant SHIT in the octagon. Where were the insane karate kicks of Nick in that fight vs Condit?

GSP by total, obvious, predictable domination.

Dude that was sarcasm. The vid was a comp of all the silly kicks he throws in the cage.

Dude that was sarcasm. The vid was a comp of all the silly kicks he throws in the cage.

ahh I havent seen the vid man, and yeah, failed to detect the sarcasm here.

Dont blame me, the scrap pack nuthuggers are everywhere :icon_lol:

If GSP ko's Nick I will never talk bad about his style again.

Can you imagine how all the Diaz fanboys would feel if the boring decision fighter GSP's first stoppage in years was the indestructable iron-jawed submissions-from-guard-machine jiujitsu GOAT Diaz?

Oh boy.

Can you imagine how all the Diaz fanboys would feel if the boring decision fighter GSP's first stoppage in years was the indestructable iron-jawed submissions-from-guard-machine jiujitsu GOAT Diaz?

Oh boy.

How they would feel? They'd find a way to pretend Diaz actually won.

It would only sound even more pathetic than their usual rant.

And GSP' top game and sub defence are too good for Diaz to sub him off his back.

GSP standup is better once you take into account the takedown threat, Diaz has very little chance to win this.

GSP by domination.

Who agrees?

See sig.

Diaz has little--if any chance of winning this fight.

There is literally not a single doubt in my mind that GSP will destroy Nick Diaz. I love watching Nick fight but I doubt very much that it will go differently than it did for Mayhem Miller all the way back when. He's going to be so completely overpowered that he won't be able to keep it standing, and Georges isn't going to get trapped in a submission, his top control is just off the charts.

doesn't matter, nick is sick off his back, he's subbed two bjj bb from his back... not the best match up for gsp, he won't want to mess with nick on the feet nor the ground.

They told us that about Carlos too. Nick and Carlos were supposed to make Georges feel uncomfortable everywhere. They were both supposed to be a threat off their backs because they had active guards, were taller and wouldn't gas like Baby Jay and Serra.

Time will tell.

Back