Nick Diaz willing to fight Anderson Silva if the money is right

Nick should not worry, the money will be right

Wow, if true this will be a meteoric rise for Diaz.

People don't see Diaz's straight left? He has really surprised me - like when he fought Cyborg, Daley, and Zarimskis - they were all good strikers that he beat down. I would love to see this fight, and for him to prove me wrong....

People don't grasp Diaz's range all that well(except for GSP) and good boxing skills.

Unless Anderson has truly gotten old he should handle Diaz easily

I really hope this fight happens. Doesn't May any sense, but it has fireworks written all over it. Silva's camp seems to want it too.

In a perfect world he would face Mousasi though.

Nick Diaz got out struck by GSP what makes him think he can stand with Anderson Silva? Smoking too much.

Especially with Anderson being a MW that sometimes fight at LHW. Here is a question for the Diaz nut huggers. .what has Nick Diaz done in the UFC to deserve Anderson Silva or a WW title shot ?

In the great words of Teddy KGB, "Pay him...Pay that man his money."

I might actually buy that PPV.

He ain't getting $500k, though, so this is a pipe dream.

I've always wanted to see this fight. Where you at Dana, don't be scared homie!!!

1342248390790-1.gif

I might actually buy that PPV.

He ain't getting $500k, though, so this is a pipe dream.

Why not? James Toney got paid 500k to fight Randy Couture in his first and only MMA fight.

Considering how much money that fight would generate, 500k is the absolute bare minimum what Diaz should be paid.

He would get 6 figures from this fight easy. Maybe even 7.

Yes! Would love to see this fight and it's a perfect return for Silva.

Oh well, looks like they will book Silva vs Bisping or Cung then. Nice going Nick, you just whined your way out of a chance at fighting him. Muzzle that shit, dawg.

I honestly think Nick could beat him, especially from what I have seen lately from Anderson, even despite the 30 lb weight difference.

Anderson is a bad matchup for Nick. That kid will get beat bad but we never know.

Back