Nick Diaz will have fought GOAT's from 3 different weight classes

Why yes I am.
He lit penn up and busted up that leather skin of his. Frank ain't no joke

2nd fight, I'd agree with.

Now I just think you're trolling if you think Frankie destroyed Penn in that first fight.

2nd fight, I'd agree with.

Now I just think you're trolling if you think Frankie destroyed Penn in that first fight.

I'm not usually one to step in on someone else having an argument but I would have to agree with you. That first fight was very close and in my opinion could have gone either way. The second was all Frankie. Almost every title fight after Penn lost the belt was a razor close fight with the exception of 2 LW title fights. Penn was an amazing fighter and I honestly hope pettis can live up to that.

So the GOAT right now will remain the GOAT forever and ever until the end of time even in the next 1000 years, there will never be another GOAT eventhough MMA only existed for 25 years now?

Dude, you can't just quote a line without considering the context in the para

What I meant is for example, if Pettis reigns for next few years in impressive fashion, he may supersede BJ as the GOAT in the eyes of most fans. As his accomplishments to-date would be been deemed superior than BJ's career.

It's subjective if u think there's a more qualified GOAT.

image_crop.php

The GOAT does not win questionable split decisions.

Before signing up to sherdog you should be forced to tick a box to agree that

1) Fedor is the HW GOAT
2) Jon Jones is the LHW GOAT
3) Anderson... MW GOAT
4) GSP... WW GOAT
5) BJ PENN... LW GOAT

:p

He had hardly any competition other than Gomi. Sato? Hellboy? Come on.

You must be a noob and missed the greatest of all time! Saying BJ is not a GOAT and had weak competition is f**ked up

Damn I know dude has some big balls, gsp still don't want none of Anderson.
He wouldn't fight up in weight against Mayhem when he was the Strikeforce champion. It's a lot easier to have "balls" when you have nothing to lose and are only looking for big paydays.

Back