Nick Diaz will be the only person to have fought GSP AND Anderson Silva.

Exactly why Diaz vs Anderson is a superfight. Nick Diaz is a world class athlete and has fought the best of the best in the MMA world at different weights. Saying you fought the two GOATS of our century is a pretty big honor and means you must be pretty fucking good yourself.

Chael fought Silva twice with Silva and Jones back to back, If this doesn't put him in the top 5 of all time IDK what does.

Good point, but for that top 5, it's not a compliment.

LOL superfight my ass. Diaz doesn't even deserve to be in the same room as Anderson Silva.

He destroyed BJ Penn and the current Welterweight champion, bro.

Context apparently means nothing to you. He beat a young Robbie Lawler before they were both released from the org. I don't think he wins today. BJ Penn was way beyond his prime when he was beaten by Nick.

Im not knocking the fight, but Marijuana does make you immune to pain, so.. yes it does give an advantage. Also makes you calm so you can be more methodical.

It slows your reaction, makes you nervous in many cases, clouds your thoughts. It's not performance enhancing in my book. It certainly doesn't make you immune to pain.

Im not knocking the fight, but Marijuana does make you immune to pain, so.. yes it does give an advantage. Also makes you calm so you can be more methodical.

People know that when people test positive for weed they weren't high during the fight, right?

People know that when people test positive for weed they weren't high during the fight, right?

Testing positive is certain proof that you weren't high during the fight? Seems difficult to prove.

Testing positive is certain proof that you weren't high during the fight? Seems difficult to prove.

I'm fairly certain they release the exact numbers of metabolites or whatever the hell it is in their system, besides - you'd have to be a complete fucking moron to be high during a fight, it would be like shooting test the day of the fight.

Excellent detective work here from ts.

you'd have to be a complete fucking moron to be high during a fight
th

He will also be the first person to have gotten his ass kicked by both of them too.

Really? Is that why it's prescribed to cancer patients then?

It's prescribed to prevent nausea/vomiting which is a side effect of cancer treatments. It can be prescribed to help treat some chronic pain, but it does not eliminate pain.

I'm fairly certain they release the exact numbers of metabolites or whatever the hell it is in their system, besides - you'd have to be a complete fucking moron to be high during a fight, it would be like shooting test the day of the fight.

Not only that, but being high during the fight would actually work against you.

The BJ he beat was far past his prime. He didn't really do anything against GSP except swing and miss and get taken down. He is going to get besmirched by Anderson.

Back