Nick Diaz was supposed to be on TUF 4 that Matt Serra won

"Nick would have won that easily". No fucking way. The fights are 2 rounds. It would not have taken much for some one to wrestle blanket him for those two rounds.

Nick would've slapped the piss out of everyone on that show. Lytle is the only one who would even have been competitive.

Yah, but he didn't. Also, who knows if he wins it all?? Matt Serra and Chris Lytle aren't superstars, but neither of those two are gonna be an easy fight.

I mean they are skilled fighters but stylistically they are relatively easy match ups for Nick, Matt Serra is a BJJ/Boxing guy with a terrible reach, Lytle is similar but more boxing focused and good reach(he doesn't go for takedowns as much). They all have the same 2 major strengths, BJJ and Boxing and Nick's shown better Boxing and his BJJ seems just as good.

Nate talks about it on this. Can you fucking imagine? Nick would have won that shit easily and we would have got Nick vs GSP in 2006. Entire MMA history could have changed if Nick didn't have such an ego lmao

Great clip, good job. Always thought tuf was lame but imight watch ssome of nates season

That would have been insane. Nick would have been going straight up cuh-razay in the TUF house.

People would have gotten the taste Stockton Slapped clean out their mouths.

You want to talk crazy, several years ago the one and only Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett actually auditioned for one of the TUF seasons, but did not get on. That really bummed me out, but I can understand that while they want drama on the show, there is a limit! I bet if Nick and Krazy had been on the show together, they would have become good friends!

krazyhorse-3.gif

No way, Serra doesn't have the TD's to where you'd think he'd be able to take Nick down over and over...and Nick had the advantage on the feet...even then. Serra rarely kicked. Nick was longer & bigger too.
I actually think he probably could get Nick down without too much trouble. Plus nick's stand up wasn't near as dangerous back then. It'd be a good fight. I don't think either guy would blow the other outta the water.

Nothing new it was brought up back then as well.

I am a big Nick Diaz fan always a supporter....but the last few years I have cringed at how he approaches his career, if only he would accept change lol.

You want to talk crazy, several years ago the one and only Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett actually auditioned for one of the TUF seasons, but did not get on. That really bummed me out, but I can understand that while they want drama on the show, there is a limit! I bet if Nick and Krazy had been on the show together, they would have become good friends!

krazyhorse-3.gif

IMG_20160304_102627491_zpspgqnzuh1.jpg

lol, it is as if they combined droopy dog with mc serch
droopy-tom-and-jerry-tales-82.jpg

latest

But that was the best season besides s1

I mean they are skilled fighters but stylistically they are relatively easy match ups for Nick, Matt Serra is a BJJ/Boxing guy with a terrible reach, Lytle is similar but more boxing focused and good reach(he doesn't go for takedowns as much). They all have the same 2 major strengths, BJJ and Boxing and Nick's shown better Boxing and his BJJ seems just as good.
Nick's reach didn't mean shit to Sean "I Wipe My Ass With A Rag On A Stick" Sherk. Do not confuse Nick's boxing skill he has now with what he had then.

Last edited:
Nick's reach didn't mean shit to Sean "I Wipe My Ass With A Rag On A Stick" Sherk. Do not confuse Nick's boxing skill he has now with what he had then.

It didn't mean shit? Is that why Sherk shot over 30 takedowns and landed 3? That was almost the whole fight-was Sherk shooting TD's and getting denied...or Sherk swinging at air. I don't know if Sherk actually even landed 1 good strike in the fight lol you could easily give Nick that fight just like you could the Karo and Riggs fights...Condit fight was very close too although I gave it to Carlos.

Serra stunned us all against gsp, sure.

But that doesn't change the fact that Lytle was robbed in the finale.

Nick hates the press (spotlight)
the only reason Nate did it is because Nick and others pressed him to

Chris Lytle would have ruined his day.

nick diaz wins that easily. matt serra won a fight with foot stomps during that tuf season

The cameras would've caught him toking up in the back yard at night, would watch.

After all of Nick's shit talk about TUF fighters before and during the build up to his fight with Diego, he couldn't go back on what he said. By contrast, when Season 5 of TUF came around, he seemed to support his brother Nate.

If you look at the change in Nick's physique from the Sherk fight in April of that year, to his next UFC fight versus Neer in August, not only do you see a much more fit Nick, but his skills evolved drastically, as well. I will take him missing out on that show, for his marked improvement in his overall game that summer, any day. Very impressive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back