Nick Diaz was out striking GSP 8 years ago-

GSP landed 62 strikes at range against Diaz. Diaz landed 24.

Get your eyes checked.

Nemlg0U.jpeg

“Well, Nick lost pretty much every minute of the fight but he didn’t literally shit himself so I’m giving him the moral victory”
That’s all they care about anyway. Like when Nate rocked rocky after getting his ass ripped apart for 4 rounds and 4 min. He won in his mind as soon he pointed at him to let him know he was rocked.

Nick Diaz hasn’t won in a decade. This is an easy payday for him. Even when he loses.

Diaz wasn't winning anywhere.

He came unprepared against the best game planner in the sport's History and got lit on the feet and on the ground.

Easy 50-45 accross the board fot GOAT St-Pierre

I almost forgot how insufferable Nick fans are. P4p worst above BJ fans ('sup Positive Balance)

I like nick, but if he comes back it better be a rematch against BJ Penn you’re hoping for a vintage performance.

You can't engage Nick in a straight brawl, he's too good a boxer. It was a frustrating fight to watch, I'll admit that but I thought Condit won and I was rooting for Nick.
I feel that, on principle I can’t bring myself to say Condit won. Greg Jackson was ruining the sport around that time, birthed a generation of point fighters and fans that believe point fighters are the best.

I feel that, on principle I can’t bring myself to say Condit won. Greg Jackson was ruining the sport around that time, birthed a generation of point fighters and fans that believe point fighters are the best.
I hear you. I can't stand Greg Jackson. I'm a big fan of Nick but thought he fought a stupid fight. He should've just stood in the middle of the ring and not chased Condit but then it probably looks like Izzy vs Romero.

You favour him over Leon? Leon just tooled his younger and more active brother :s.
You really think them being brothers makes them somehow equivalent, otherwise? Nick was always a much higher level fighter, at a higher weight class.

Nate being not at that level, at a lower weight class, and then moving up puts him about five levels below Nick, if Nick has retained anything, which was the caveat in the original post.

I remember Nick eating jabs all night long. I also remember him landing something and wobbling GSP for a microsecond.

GSP was a largely boring fighter who didn't take risks as champ

Usman > GSP

I just watched the GSP Nick Diaz fight.

He was doing well! He was beating up GSP on the feet but got controlled and dominated by the Wrestling as predicted.

He could have probably beaten guys like Dan Hardy, Carlos Condit in a rematch, maybe even Tyron Woodley since Woodley doesn’t wrestle.

Even today I like his chances against Leon Edwards and Jorge Masvidal.

Assuming he’s still after 8 years off.

50-45 said nick didnt win any part of that fight.

Chael outstruck prime Anderson.

Couture outstruck prime Chuck.

I just watched the GSP Nick Diaz fight.

He was doing well! He was beating up GSP on the feet but got controlled and dominated by the Wrestling as predicted.

He could have probably beaten guys like Dan Hardy, Carlos Condit in a rematch, maybe even Tyron Woodley since Woodley doesn’t wrestle.

Even today I like his chances against Leon Edwards and Jorge Masvidal.

Assuming he’s still after 8 years off.

Nate just got smashed for 24' against Leon. Why do you think that Nick would do any better

And he outclassed Penn at a time when that was actually impressive. These young'uns don't remember the days when BJ was carving the LW division up like a Halloween pumpkin.
bj-penn-licking-blood-GIF-crazy-2.gif.9de7eb4aa33c118b4f2ad6ea883d2c05.gif
Same Penn that lost his last 2 fights at LW, knocked out Hughes(who retired after his next bout), and went to a draw with Fitch(Cut after going 1-2 after Penn).

Back