"Nick Diaz was calm & collected & only got upset when Khabib punched Martin"

The Diaz brothers seem to get into a lot of altercations for being such nice guys.

Edit: Yeah, I know, the whole world is out to get them. It's always the other person's fault.

tRbwa39.gif

30+ year old men who throw gangsigns for gangs they're not in and pretend the boring flat farmer village they live near is a WW2 battlefield

Instantly guilty

If there are any more poseurish tryhard "thugs" than the Diaz brothers I'm not aware
Couple generic cali bros who listened to too much eminem

Maybe you should go and tell them that to their faces if you feel so strongly? I'm sure they would oblige if you want to test your chin keyboard warrior

Khabib was just on the wrong side of the building, the Diaz's side.

Yet somehow the Diaz bros are always involved when stupid shit like this happens. Diaz apologists/fans are starting to annoy me more than Shogun fans at this point

Khabib is a bitch. I hope that muslim piece of crap gets retired in the ring.

Don`t be THAT butthurt, like it matters to you whether Khabib is muslim or christian.

nick diaz calm and collected, ok

but yeah he seems a bit less crazy than his brother nowadays, but maybe because nick just isnt fighting so we cant see how hes actually behaving

I seriously think at this point some people literally can't see those posts.

oh yeah cause we should believe in your word

Maybe you should go and tell them that to their faces if you feel so strongly? I'm sure they would oblige if you want to test your chin keyboard warrior

Lol the irony of calling someone a keyboard warrior while threatening them. It's past your bedtime little one you're getting cranky.

Nick Diaz.
Calm and collected.
Does not compute.

Lol, Nick and Nate Diaz being calm and collected? Heck, they aren't even calm and collected during interviews, you think either of them would during an argument? SMH:rolleyes:

Back