"Nick Diaz was calm & collected & only got upset when Khabib punched Martin"

I guess Khabib doesn't play that "Stockton what" game. Run up in his face and he throws. Makes sense why Nick was running away up those stairs.

At this point it doesn't matter if he did or didn't. Diaz bros are always into some shit. I don't judge people but if I were the type, I could see how people jump to conclusions with the whole 209 pack. Mind you I'm from the 209.

Maybe Martin needs to keep out of khabibs face next time.

Only acting johnny dangerous because he had the diaz bros to back him up. If him and Khabib were there by themselves he wouldn't have had shit to say.

those guys need to chill,no one needs this in their life.

Nurmagomedov1.gif

they should apologize to the dagestanis

Lol dude's striking makes Betch's arm punches look WORLD CLASS, Joe.

Nick likes to talk about being a "martial artist" but forgets that a fundamental part of being one is learning how to avoid getting into a physical altercation. Whether Nick and Nate started THIS fight is irrelevant. They are always getting into fights or at least challenging people to a fight. It's quite absurd. They need to grow up.

I could see it. I don't see Nick act up as much as he used to.
Nick and Nate are good boys, I can definetely see Khabib and his Ruskie goons antagonizing them and baiting them into this brawl

Nick and Nate are good boys, I can definetely see Khabib and his Ruskie goons antagonizing them and baiting them into this brawl

A couple Tapout bro bystanders chanting USA during the brawl would've been the pi

Khabib is a bitch. I hope that muslim piece of crap gets retired in the ring.

Lol dude's striking makes Betch's arm punches look WORLD CLASS, Joe.

he faked a takedown and went for a shroyuken

dont see whats not fuckin awesome about that

I hope Calm and Collected is the title of his autobiography which would have a black and white sensitive picture of himself as the cover.

I call bullshit. Nick Diaz just needs an excuse to get into a fight.

I could see it. I don't see Nick act up as much as he used to.

He doesn't.

A lot of people on here get the wrong idea about him and Nate. They think they act like this all the time but they don't.

I have friends that know them personally, I've talked to Nick a few times myself and anybody here can easily, EASILY get in touch with him any time they want and they would see for themselves that he's a really nice guy and so is Nate. They're some of the fighters you can talk to that don't think they're above anybody else, like many others out there. They're very down to earth and don't look down on others for no reason. You have to give them a reason to dislike you, they don't dislike you because they want to act tough for shits and giggles.

Just because they're outspoken and don't like when people push them the wrong way doesn't make them bad people.

A lot of people on here think because of the way they act at work is the way they act all the time and that's not the case at all. They don't go around with a chip on their shoulder all day like so many people on here think. They're nice guys, they're easy to talk to and I've heard from friends who know them personally, as well as other fan interactions that they were very nice all the time. Along with my own personal experience (not sure how to say it) of talking to Nick on a few occasions.

People need to stop acting like Khabib and his boys are all oh, so innocent in this. It's not like this all went down for absolutely no reason. Khabib has talked tons of trash, the difference is that Nate will talk trash to your face if you've gotten under his skin. He, like any other person in this world, wants to be treated with respect. If somebody is going to talk bad about him, he's going to talk bad about you. It's that simple.

The difference is that Nate is willing to throw hands unlike most people who resort to using just words. It's not the smartest way to resolve something in the street, but it has been something that humans have been doing for a very long time - showing dominance, it happens in the animal kingdom, too. We're human, but we're still animals. Some people will resort to throwing hands, some won't. Just 'cause Nate won't back down from a fight doesn't make him a bad guy. Same goes for Nick. All the people who talk down about them can go see for themselves. They're not bad guys if treat them the way everybody should be treated. If you talk bad about them, they're not going to like it - but if somebody talks bad about you, or this goes out to anyone - nobody likes when someone is talking shit about them, especially on a regular basis like Khabib has done about Nate, and many in the LW division. It's funny how Khabib gets love for trash talking, but Nate doesn't. Khabib talks trash ALL the fucking time and finally somebody throws a punch at him.. what the fuck did they expect? The guy needs to shut up for once.

People need to stop pushing the blame on just Nate, as if he started everything. We don't know the whole story. We weren't there. Look at everything that has went down in that past year or more - Khabib has talked countless times about Nate, just like Nate has talked about him. They don't like each other, so is it really surprising if there was some words and fists were thrown? This happens every single day. Whether it's on the school yard between kids or adults that fight for a living. Nate is human, he makes mistakes, Khabib isn't 100% innocent in the matter and should get just as much blame as him. The guy talks more than Nate does for fuck's sake and fights even less.

It's that simple.

Last edited:
30+ year old men who throw gangsigns for gangs they're not in and pretend the boring flat farmer village they live near is a WW2 battlefield

Instantly guilty

If there are any more poseurish tryhard "thugs" than the Diaz brothers I'm not aware
Couple generic cali bros who listened to too much eminem

He doesn't.

A lot of people on here get the wrong idea about him and Nate. They think they act like this all the time but they don't.

I have friends that know them personally, I've talked to Nick a few times myself and anybody here can easily, EASILY get in touch with him any time they want and they would see for themselves that he's a really nice guy and so is Nate. They're some of the fighters you can talk to that don't think they're above anybody else, like many others out there. They're very down to earth and don't look down on others for no reason. You have to give them a reason to dislike you, they don't dislike you because they want to act tough for shits and giggles.

Just because they're outspoken and don't like when people push them the wrong way doesn't make them bad people.

A lot of people on here think because of the way they act at work is the way they act all the time and that's not the case at all. They don't go around with a chip on their shoulder all day like so many people on here think. They're nice guys, they're easy to talk to and I've heard from friends who know them personally, as well as other fan interactions that they were very nice all the time. Along with my own personal experience (not sure how to say it) of talking to Nick on a few occasions.

People need to stop acting like Khabib and his boys are all oh, so innocent in this. It's not like this all went down for absolutely no reason. Khabib has talked tons of trash, the difference is that Nate will talk trash to your face if you've gotten under his skin. He, like any other person in this world, wants to be treated with respect. If somebody is going to talk bad about him, he's going to talk bad about you. It's that simple.

The difference is that Nate is willing to throw hands unlike most people who resort to using just words. It's not the smartest way to resolve something in the street, but it has been something that humans have been doing for a very long time - showing dominance, it happens in the animal kingdom, too. We're human, but we're still animals. Some people will resort to throwing hands, some won't. Just 'cause Nate won't back down from a fight doesn't make him a bad guy. Same goes for Nick. All the people who talk down about them can go see for themselves. They're not bad guys if treat them the way everybody should be treated. If you talk bad about them, they're not going to like it - but if somebody talks bad about you, or this goes out to anyone - nobody likes when someone is talking shit about them, especially on a regular basis like Khabib has done about Nate, and many in the LW division. It's funny how Khabib gets love for trash talking, but Nate doesn't. Khabib talks trash ALL the fucking time and finally somebody throws a punch at him.. what the fuck did they expect? The guy needs to shut up for once.

People need to stop pushing the blame on just Nate, as if he started everything. We don't know the whole story. We weren't there. Look at everything that has went down in that past year or more - Khabib has talked countless times about Nate, just like Nate has talked about him. They don't like each other, so is it really surprising if there was some words and fists were thrown? This happens every single day. Whether it's on the school yard between kids or adults that fight for a living. Nate is human, he makes mistakes, Khabib isn't 100% innocent in the matter and should get just as much blame as him. The guy talks more than Nate does for fuck's sake and fights even less.

It's that simple.

this. i've hung out with nick numerous times and hes never started anything with anyone. hes the first one to try and stop altercations including stopping his pro boxing friend from beating the shit out of me. yall buy into the hype too much.

this. i've hung out with nick numerous times and hes never started anything with anyone. hes the first one to try and stop altercations including stopping his pro boxing friend from beating the shit out of me. yall buy into the hype too much.

Do you train at the gym him and Nate are at? if so you probably know my friend who's down there from time to time when he can make it.

And how come his pro boxing friend wanted to beat your ass in the first place? lol.

Back