Nick DIAZ WAR WAGON!! Nick Dias Talks about the fight EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

Nick is going to beat the shit out of Anderson.

Honestly I'm a huge Nick Diaz fan I dont see that happening but I LOVE Diaz. And the honesty wich which he discusses his fear juxtaposed with the clear fearlessness he displays in cage is something inspiring. If he won I'd love it. But Silva is murder death killing him.

I will ride the Stockton War Wagon until it crashes me into a living death. 209 wut

He is stepping into the cage with the greatest.....damn....much respect for Diaz

Where does one acquire this "family"?

One family, please!

Love my boy Diaz he has to much heart and shouldn't of took this fight , hope he does good and don't get ko.

This is the cleanest Diaz has ever spoken. Usually he's like "mmmph... eh, you know... qwxbhwgwxqwx".

Honestly I'm a huge Nick Diaz fan I dont see that happening but I LOVE Diaz. And the honesty wich which he discusses his fear juxtaposed with the clear fearlessness he displays in cage is something inspiring. If he won I'd love it. But Silva is murder death killing him.

Agreed.

Nick needs to pray to god Anderson shows serious Octagon rust.

Diaz is gonna poop all over everyone's hopes and dreams. I love silva and diaz. But Diaz is my boy. I believe he can beat them all.

Dial can win this fight. I think he can and I'm a huge silva fan.

Pretty sure that vine is from an old interview:

Strong fraud OP

Lol. I can just imagine Diaz walking up and down, mean mugging the waterfront

"so we're forming spirogyra shit now?"

Accidentally dropped my glass of water into my food laughing at that FUCK fuck. Hard to root against that cuddly misunderstood teddybear. Okay going to clean this up.

This is from the gsp fight you shertards... Damn SMFH im barely on sherdog and don't follow this sport near as much as you boneheads and even I know this..

This is a tough fight to call, Diaz has insane cardio and combos galore when boxing. Spider has that one strike KO power, whoever makes a mistake in game plan will lose. This is a great fight although it may look lopsided to some.

Back