Nick Diaz w/ Mike Tyson (disregards Henry Cejudo)

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Henry Cejudo should Stockton slap Nick Diaz for that disrespectful omission
ragwalkgi-f-midget-with-a-badge.gif
tenor.gif

It’s funny because it’s true. Bend this, you Munchkin.

That’s just a picture. You really know what happened on something nobodies seen. Crazy.

Has anyone listened the this podcast? Mikes a bit of a man child and Nick is spaced out most of the time. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a huge fan of both of them. But it’s not for there ability to make interesting conversation.

Yeah he's really good but it is a bit hard to take a 5'2 dude seriously in combat sports.

There I said it.

Hard to take a 5'2 guy seriously in general

You could have just cropped Tyson's face by itself and the look on his face alone would tell you that he's probably listening to Nick Diaz talk.

Definitely not intentional. If it was, Nick is just jelly of a much shorter man who's accomplished way more in his career. That's got to hurt.

Do you mean he just didn't tag Cejudo in the tweet or he disregarded him during the interview?

Seeing as his brother had no idea who Colby Covington was, it wouldn't be hard for me to assume Nick thought Henry was one of Mike's interns or something.

He was pretending he has no idea who he was

Nick was drunk during Cejudo's whole UFC run, understandable.

Damn. Henry cjeudo is the same height as Wolverine in the comics. He needs to be about 190-200 pounds to be the same size. Wolverine knows how to wrestle and is a super cringe dude too. Henry needs to change his gimmick to get everyone's HESPECT!

Back