Nick Diaz vs WWTop10

And... you never watched the fight.
Tell me how than bringer of the truth
Because he won the first round due to a takedown, was getting beat up on his feet in the second until a knockdown and some good ground and pound in the end, and the third due to another takedown

C. Tyron Woodley - Loses
1. Robbie Lawler - Loses
2. Stephen Thompson - Loses
3. Rory MacDonald - Loses
4. Demian Maia - 50/50
5. Carlos Condit - Loses
6. Kelvin Gastelum - Loses
7. Neil Magny - Wins
8. Johny Hendricks - Loses
9. Rick Story - Wins
10. Dong Hyun Kim - Loses

I think Nick has a chance against anyone in the top 10, especially in a 5 round fight, however if they implement a hit and run strategy ala Condit you may see more floor poses on Nicks part.

C. Tyron Woodley - Win
1. Robbie Lawler - Win
2. Stephen Thompson - Brutal loss, Wonderboy would toy with Nick.
3. Rory MacDonald - Loss. Close fight but I think MacDonald takes it with wrestling.
4. Demian Maia - Win
5. Carlos Condit - Win
6. Kelvin Gastelum - IDK who that is
7. Neil Magny - IDK who that is
8. Johny Hendricks - Win
9. Rick Story - IDK who that is
10. Dong Hyun Kim - IDK who that is

Tell me how than bringer of the truth
Because he won the first round due to a takedown, was getting beat up on his feet in the second until a knockdown and some good ground and pound in the end, and the third due to another takedown

He won the first round due to the takedown.

He won the fight because he constantly put pressure on Thompson, and Thompson wilted when he couldn't KO Brown. Thompson over-committed in the second round, and it's why he got dropped.

The third round Brown got a trip, but he was already winning in the stand up.

Diaz has better boxing, better cardio, and a better chin than Brown. Thompson would wilt against Diaz the same way he did against Brown.

He won the first round due to the takedown.

He won the fight because he constantly put pressure on Thompson, and Thompson wilted when he couldn't KO Brown. Thompson over-committed in the second round, and it's why he got dropped.

The third round Brown got a trip, but he was already winning in the stand up.

Diaz has better boxing, better cardio, and a better chin than Brown. Thompson would wilt against Diaz the same way he did against Brown.
He wasn't winning the standup in the third at all, he was hitting air and got rocked until the takedown

I guess it never happened then.

brown won via grappling.....4 years ago

since then, wonderboy has tooled hendricks and 50-45'd rory, both who are immensely better than brown could hope in pretty much anything. It's obvious he's improved a lot since training with Weidman, who is also 10000x better than brown

brown won via grappling.....4 years ago

since then, wonderboy has tooled hendricks and 50-45'd rory, both who are immensely better than brown could hope in pretty much anything. It's obvious he's improved a lot since training with Weidman, who is also 10000x better than brown

Brown won via pressure.

And Brown wrestlefucked Wonderboy, not only the fight was years ago, but the way he lost had nothing to do with how Nick fights.

Yeah and Wonderboy beat 2 better wrestlers in JH and Rory. Fighters get better over time.

tumblr_mqpzxsq8Hp1roa7c8o1_500.gif

With the possible return of Nick Diaz coming how do you think he does against the current WW top 10? Who does he win/lose against?

C. Tyron Woodley -
1. Robbie Lawler -
2. Stephen Thompson -
3. Rory MacDonald -
4. Demian Maia -
5. Carlos Condit -
6. Kelvin Gastelum -
7. Neil Magny -
8. Johny Hendricks -
9. Rick Story -
10. Dong Hyun Kim -

Huge Diaz fan so a bit biased

C. Tyron Woodley -TKO win for Diaz
1. Robbie Lawler -Decision Win for Diaz
2. Stephen Thompson -Decision LOSS
3. Rory MacDonald -Either Way, but Decision Loss is most likely
4. Demian Maia -Boring Fight, Decision either way
5. Carlos Condit -If Condit fights TKO win for Diaz, if he runs Decision Condit
6. Kelvin Gastelum -Submission win for Diaz
7. Neil Magny -Submission win or TKO for Diaz
8. Johny Hendricks -Decision for Diaz
9. Rick Story -TKO win Diaz
10. Dong Hyun Kim TKO Win for Diaz-[/

C. Tyron Woodley - Nick would lose on points in a 3 round fight, but would finish him in a 5-rounder.
1. Robbie Lawler - Nick would win on points in a 3 round fight or finish him in a 5-rounder.
2. Stephen Thompson - Nick would lose on points or TKO in a 3 or 5 rounder.
3. Rory MacDonald - Nick would lose on points, 3 or 5 rounder.
4. Demian Maia - Nick would lose on points in a 3 round fight, but would finish him in a 5-rounder.
5. Carlos Condit - Nick would lose on points, 3 or 5 rounder..
6. Kelvin Gastelum - Nick would lose on points in a 3 round fight, but would finish him in a 5-rounder.
7. Neil Magny - Nick would lose on points, 3 or 5 rounder. **This one is hard for me to predict because Magny is so durable and has a pace like Nick**
8. Johny Hendricks - Nick would finish him in a 3 or 5 round fight.
9. Rick Story - Nick would lose on points in a 3 round fight, but would finish him in a 5-rounder.
10. Dong Hyun Kim - Nick would lose on points in a 3 round fight, but would finish him in a 5-rounder.

C. Tyron Woodley - Win , But can be humped
1. Robbie Lawler - Win , never has lost to a striker at WW
2. Stephen Thompson - Win , never has lost to a striker at WW
3. Rory MacDonald - Loss , Rory could lay down that hump , much like the GSP fight
4. Demian Maia - IDK , really like to see this , Maia's humping is way more JJ based
5. Carlos Condit - Win , who knows how a 2nd fight goes , potential great fight
6. Kelvin Gastelum - IDK , Kevin could mix in the hump pretty good
7. Neil Magny - Win ,Magney being able to lay down the hump before getting the face punch , dont see it
8. Johny Hendricks - IDK , who knows how Johny is , could easlily lay down the hump though
9. Rick Story - Win
10. Dong Hyun Kim - Win
Almost all of Nick's losses have been by hump , he got TKOed 1 time early in his career

I predict he has one fight. The result is changed to NC after he fails the drug test and gets suspended again.

Damn according to most sherdoggers Nick will come back and take that belt with ease

I think he has a shot at winning a few of them but most likely would lose them all at this point. Nick hasnt been relevant for awhile.

Back