Nick Diaz vs WWTop10

AMST Vallon

Green White & Gold Belt
@purple
Reaction score
With the possible return of Nick Diaz coming how do you think he does against the current WW top 10? Who does he win/lose against?

C. Tyron Woodley -
1. Robbie Lawler -
2. Stephen Thompson -
3. Rory MacDonald -
4. Demian Maia -
5. Carlos Condit -
6. Kelvin Gastelum -
7. Neil Magny -
8. Johny Hendricks -
9. Rick Story -
10. Dong Hyun Kim -

USADA.....The fool can't stop smoking Tia Stick.

nick-diaz-meme-generator-so-then-i-told-nick-smoking-before-a-fight-isn-t-good-87b036.jpg

C. Tyron Woodley - Tyron wins but Nick has a chance if it's 5 rounds based on cardio alone
1. Robbie Lawler - Lawler wins 3 and 5 rounds
2. Stephen Thompson - Thompson destroys him
3. Rory MacDonald - Rory wins with grappling
4. Demian Maia - 50-50, in a 5 round fight Nick might win
5. Carlos Condit - 50-50, think Nick won the first but Carlos probably takes it
6. Kelvin Gastelum - Nick wins
7. Neil Magny - Nick wins
8. Johny Hendricks - Nick beats post-USADA Johny but not pre-USADA Johnny
9. Rick Story - Nick wins
10. Dong Hyun Kim - Nick wins

C. Tyron Woodley - Decision loss. I envision Woodley wrestlefucking him then gassing out in the last 2 rounds, then Nick complains about how shitty MMA judging is again
1. Robbie Lawler - Decision loss
2. Stephen Thompson - Decision loss, not even fucking close
3. Rory MacDonald - Decision loss
4. Demian Maia - Decision win, but very close fight
5. Carlos Condit - Decision loss, again
6. Kelvin Gastelum - Decision win
7. Neil Magny - Submission win
8. Johny Hendricks - Decision win, Hendricks has looked fucking horrible lately.
9. Rick Story - Decision win
10. Dong Hyun Kim - late TKO win

beats all and retires and does some Nunchuck shit

nick_diaz_by_scadilla-d5gnflv.jpg

The people that think Wonderboy destroys Nick must not have watched Wonderboy vs. Matt Brown.

With the possible return of Nick Diaz coming how do you think he does against the current WW top 10? Who does he win/lose against?

C. Tyron Woodley -
1. Robbie Lawler -
2. Stephen Thompson -
3. Rory MacDonald -
4. Demian Maia -
5. Carlos Condit -
6. Kelvin Gastelum -
7. Neil Magny -
8. Johny Hendricks -
9. Rick Story -
10. Dong Hyun Kim -
The question isn't "can he fight?"It's "does he want to?" Sure hasnt seemed like he wanted to win in the past several years.

C. Tyron Woodley - L
1. Robbie Lawler - L
2. Stephen Thompson - L
3. Rory MacDonald - L
4. Demian Maia - L
5. Carlos Condit - L
6. Kelvin Gastelum - L
7. Neil Magny - L
8. Johny Hendricks - L *
9. Rick Story - W
10. Dong Hyun Kim - W

* depends on how version of Johny appears that day

He beats them all but has trouble with Wonderboy.

C. Tyron Woodley - Beats him via Cardio
1. Robbie Lawler - 50/50
2. Stephen Thompson - Loses
3. Rory MacDonald - Loses
4. Demian Maia - Loses
5. Carlos Condit - Loses
6. Kelvin Gastelum - Beats him
7. Neil Magny - Beats him
8. Johny Hendricks - Loses
9. Rick Story - Beats him
10. Dong Hyun Kim - 50/50

He lands in the 6-10 spot by the end of it all.

Gastelum and Dong are the only ones there that I am confident Diaz could beat.

C. Tyron Woodley - Close fight(I think the winner would win 3 rounds regardless of who wins) 62/38 in favor of Nick Diaz mainly due to it being a 5 round fight and Woodley fading after 1.5-2 rounds.

1. Robbie Lawler - 60/40 in favor of Nick, he matches up great with Lawler due to his stance and how he likes to jab and throw straight punches nad has better cardio and a much faster pace.

2. Stephen Thompson - 65/35 in favor of Thompson, I think his footwork and angles would give Nick big issues.

3. Rory MacDonald - 52/48 in favor of Nick, very close fight but I think MacDonald would get drawn into a brawl and lose.

4. Demian Maia - 52/48 in favor of Nick, he might be able to keep it standing and the longer he does the harder it would be for Maia to win but he's got good takedowns and Nick's TDD isn't great.

5. Carlos Condit - 52/48 in favor of Condit, I think he would fight similar to the first fight and Nick would have trouble cutting him off, close fight again IMO but I think Condit would win.

6. Kelvin Gastelum - 65/35 in favor of Nick, Gastelum's best asset is his cardio, Nick is better than him standing and on the ground.

7. Neil Magny - 70/30 in favor of Nick, Magney seems like one of the easiest possible matchups for Nick in the top 10.

8. Johny Hendricks - 50/50 or edge to Nick, Hendricks doesn't seem the same but his takedowns are great and he's got the cardio to win 3 out of 5.

9. Rick Story - 50/50 or possible slight edge to Story, he's got strong wrestling, cardio and is very tough.

10. Dong Hyun Kim - 65/35 in favor of Nick, the only advantage I see DHK having is takedowns but I think Nick's cardio, stand up and ground game would make up for that.

And Brown wrestlefucked Wonderboy, not only the fight was years ago, but the way he lost had nothing to do with how Nick fights.

And... you never watched the fight.

C. Tyron Woodley - Woodley wins if he plays the takedown game. Unless his cardio fails him.
1. Robbie Lawler - Actually think Nick takes it.
2. Stephen Thompson - Thompson takes it, Nick has a hard time with elusive out fighters.
3. Rory MacDonald - Nick.
4. Demian Maia - Don't know.
5. Carlos Condit - Condit, stays on the outside and throws leg kicks.
6. Kelvin Gastelum - If he stays on the outside maybe Gastelum.
7. Neil Magny - Nick Diaz.
8. Johny Hendricks - The way Johny has looked lately, I say Nick wins.
9. Rick Story - Diaz. Never been that impressed by Story.
10. Dong Hyun Kim - Nick wins by grind and pressure.

Back