Nick Diaz vs Rory McDonald @ WW. Interested?

As a huge Nick Diaz fan, no interest in seeing this fight

agreed. not a good match up for nick. rory destroyed nate.

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

lol Rory via beating Nick worse than he beat his little bro.

agreed. not a good match up for nick. rory destroyed nate.

Rory_MacDonald_vs._Nate_Diaz_9.gif

Nick Diaz is ten times the fighter that NAte his. What relevance at all does a lightweight have with one of the top 5 welterweight fighters of ALL Time. Nick Diaz knocked out Robbie Lawler while Nate has a great win over lightweight Donald Cerrone. If your best argument for Rory being the favourite is that he beat some lightweight you are a complete moron.

Nick Diaz is ten times the fighter that NAte his. What relevance at all does a lightweight have with one of the top 5 welterweight fighters of ALL Time. Nick Diaz knocked out Robbie Lawler while Nate has a great win over lightweight Donald Cerrone. If your best argument for Rory being the favourite is that he beat some lightweight you are a complete moron.

lol thats not my best argument, heres my best argument, nick comes forward and constantly engages, nick is going to get taken down by rory, just like how gsp kept taking him down.

id rather see nick in an exciting fight stylistically, id rather see him vs matt brown, wonderboy, or larkin. maybe even thatchdog. lol

you need to watch more rory fights. if you think rory doesnt have the tools to give nick a rough fight, then it is you that is the moron.

the only reason i mentioned nate was bc it seemed relevant. rory is a smart technical fighter, he wont be phased by shit-talking or the temptation to brawl.

rory will beat nick with well timed jabs, being elusive, and takedowns leading to technical gnp.

Rory by being a complete mixed martial artist, capable of executing a gameplan while remaining steadfast in the face of Diaz's circus-show fake thug shenanigans.

Diaz beats everybody in the current WW not names Johny LNP Hendricks

I would like to see that fight.

There is no one in the division that I would hate to see Rory fight including another go at Robbie someday (down the road by a fair bit for sporting reasons). For all the trash that many have said about the young man, when he gets someone to fight back, it really is a good show.

the beating law gave rory it possible it would be war

Diaz beats everybody in the current WW not names Johny LNP Hendricks

His current record proves otherwise.

Rory would ragdoll him same as he did his brother.
Lawler would give him brain damage (not that it would make any real difference).
Condit already beat him just by being smarter.
Hendrix would ragdoll/pin him.
I give Brown a 50/50 chance. Likely from doctor's stoppage from cutting him up.
I like Waterboy's chances too.
Hell, I like Gunnar Nelson's chances for that matter.

Nick Diaz is one of the most overrated fighters on Sherdog. And for absolutely no reason.

Not even remotely interested in a Nick Diaz fight.

I want Diaz vs Lawler II before they retire for good that's all I know.

Could be fun, if Nick takes it seriously.
Rory had me worried about being a point fighter going into the Lawler fight... man was I wrong. He went crazy aggressive.
I was pleasantly surprised. I would have thought that the smart game plan was to fight on the outside, but he almost got the better of Robbie, brawling.
I was really impressed, even with the loss.

Rory wasn't a point fighter because he got dragged into a war, he was a full contact point fighter in round 1, then Lawler started to smash his nose in.

As a huge Nick fan, I wouldn't be too ecstatic about this match up. Rory likely uses footwork and take downs and coasts to a decision. Nick could and would beat him should Rory choose to sit in the pocket and bang, but this is not likely.

Do you have the tiny balls to bet your account on this?

Bet my account on Rory winning a fight with Nick Diaz?

HHAHA.

Yea, Ill take that bet. But only if whoever Im betting against offers at least $50 to put on the line as well. I dont care about some random person account but free money is great.

Its amazing how Nick keeps losing to any and every half decent fighter for the past 5+ years, but all his fans think "next time will be different."

Back