Nick Diaz vs Platinum Mike at UFC 209 must be booked.

Bro! All joking aside I LOL'd so hard at that! My bad man! But for real War Platty-Jo, the lineal Platinum belt holder!

#GUERNICAbless
Why would he want the nickname of someone he just beat on. I don't care for Perry much, but he tattood that shit on his face. Let him keep his nickname. Jouban doesn't want it. And weren't you on the Perry war wagon?

Why would he want the nickname of someone he just beat on. I don't care for Perry much, but he tattood that shit on his face. Let him keep his nickname. Jouban doesn't want it. And weren't you on the Perry war wagon?
No bro! I was/AM on the PLATINUM wagon. You see! Platinum nation is more than one man with a face tatt and little to no formal education or house training. It's a lifestyle, a state of mind. Platty-Joni's the guy now, whoever beats him is the new guy, and so on. It will go on forever...or intill the perry noob posters splinter and find a new way to troll the McTapper fanboys.

When you troll trolls, the lolz are...PLATINUM!

#GUERNICAbless

Book Nick Diaz vs. Platinum Mike for UFC 209.

Fancy pants touch butt style results in immediate point deduction.
Nope
Clown-Waving-Hand-And-Says-Goodbye-Animated-Gif.gif

Mike needs to take a winnable fight ASAP, doubtfully either Diaz would fit in this category.... maybe CM Punk, Thatch, Jingaling Li type of fighters.....?

This is the first Nick Diaz should... thread that makes sense.

Nick and Nate both have a ton of good fights out there. But they won't take them unless they are multi-million dollar fights. It sucks because when they were just fighting through the rankings, they were fun as fuck. Them being on the "if it's not a money fight, I don't want it" thing cancels out tons of good matches.

That would be a terrible idea, Perry fans would end up committing suicide.

Bums with shitty boxing and cardio shouldnt be fighting the Diaz bros.

Platinum by murder. Nick wouldn't run away like the runAway model and get KTFO.

Nick only wants "money fights" against people he has no chance of beating.

There's plenty of guys Nick still beats and Lawler is also extremely winnable too. Nick won't be champ but he doesn't care for that, he does just want money fights as you said but he still beats most at 170, Nick is much better than so many give him credit for, especially these days.

There's plenty of guys Nick still beats and Lawler is also extremely winnable too. Nick won't be champ but he doesn't care for that, he does just want money fights as you said but he still beats most at 170, Nick is much better than so many give him credit for, especially these days.

Nick and Nate are both very good and can easily smash a lot of the top fighters in their divisions on any given day. Problem is the gameplan to beat them has been laid out and they haven't really seemed to evolve from there. Put them on their back and play defensive or pick them apart from the outside. The top of the division can do either or both of these.

Nick would've made a ton of money fighting random guys, picking up bonuses and losing the occasional fight against a top ranked dude. Look at Cerrone, dude is ballin'.

I hate Nick more than any other fighter, but he would crush Perry into a fine powder.

Nick should fight someone ranked not outside of top 20

Nick and Nate both have a ton of good fights out there. But they won't take them unless they are multi-million dollar fights. It sucks because when they were just fighting through the rankings, they were fun as fuck. Them being on the "if it's not a money fight, I don't want it" thing cancels out tons of good matches.

When was it that Nick was "fighting through the rankings"? He's been gifted big fights since his return from the Minor Leagues, where he was crushing cans.

Nick and his ball-lickers keep saying he will only take 'Big Money" fights. But they can't tell us what a "big money" fight is. Nick said he didn't want Robbie, because Robbie is coming off a loss. Nick mentioned GSP, who has been retired for a couple of years, and easily dominated Nick in their first fight. Get real Nick.

Back