Nick Diaz vs Platinum Mike at UFC 209 must be booked.

Obsidian Fracture

No sunshine when it's on
@purple
Reaction score
Book Nick Diaz vs. Platinum Mike for UFC 209.

Fancy pants touch butt style results in immediate point deduction.

THIs is such a great idea. I would be satisfied with the prefight buildup alone.

Platinum getting schooled up and down the school yard

he'd get killed and they'd drag his carcass back to the 209.

Right now, the fight that most needs to be made is Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler 2.

Nick only wants "money fights" against people he has no chance of beating.

Nick only wants "money fights" against people he has no chance of beating.

He should remind the fans why he's worth the money with a vintage ass whopping. Robbie vs. Nick co main with Diaz McGregor 3 main event can follow sometime down the line.

Where are all you white belts coming from tonight? (Rhetorical question).

Book Nick Diaz vs. Platinum Mike for UFC 209.

Fancy pants touch butt style results in immediate point deduction.
Since michael pery has lost his platinum belt to Platty-Jo, Alan Jouban, I think a fight with Nick is a bit more than he can chew. Maybe he can fight elenberger or something. That said, war teh new Platinum champ!
pic06.jpg

Alan PLATINUM Jouban!

#GUERNICAbless

Since michael pery has lost his platinum belt to Platty-Jo, Alan Jouban, I think a fight with Nick is a bit more than he can chew. Maybe he can fight elenberger or something. That said, war teh new Platinum champ!
pic06.jpg

Alan PLATINUM Jouban!

#GUERNICAbless
This one stupid fucking post you keep making has got me
raw

I hope they make a dislike button that you can hit unlimited times just for this one stupid fucking post that you keep making. I would rather read 1000 #Conorbless or #Platinumbless threads than ever see this retarded fucking post ever again. You have successfully trolled me, triggered me, or whatever the fuck you are going for. Dumbest shit I have ever seen, and you won't stop posting it. I hope you get fucking banned for this shit.

wooo, end of rant.

He should, but for some reason Diaz fans think Nick should be fighting top fighters. Even though he never beats them

This one stupid fucking post you keep making has got me
raw

I hope they make a dislike button that you can hit unlimited times just for this one stupid fucking post that you keep making. I would rather read 1000 #Conorbless or #Platinumbless threads than ever see this retarded fucking post ever again. You have successfully trolled me, triggered me, or whatever the fuck you are going for. Dumbest shit I have ever seen, and you won't stop posting it. I hope you get fucking banned for this shit.

wooo, end of rant.
Bro! All joking aside I LOL'd so hard at that! My bad man! But for real War Platty-Jo, the lineal Platinum belt holder!

#GUERNICAbless

No way, i like them both i would be very salty

pic06.jpg

Alan PLATINUM Jouban!

#GUERNICAbless
Dual S&W 500s nice.

Back