Nick Diaz vs Colby Covington

Only thing worthwhile to this fight would be the lead up. I doubt Nick is ready to seriously compete against any of the top guys right now.

not even a big fan of Covington but he'd tool Nick

It’s hard to say how Nick would look being out of the game for 4 years.

I think Colby would take an easy wrestlefuck decision. He might get a little boxed up while standing but the winner would be clear to every one except Diaz and his fans.

I love Nick Diaz but cmon. High chance the guy gets chain wrestled to death.

Colby would take a 15min. nap on Nick's chest and "win" by decision. Fuck Colby's boring ass style.

Well I would back Nick without question really, but mainly from a legacy fighter view. Colby would push him more than likely and drag it out to a decision. Then we would get to see Nick do the Diaz thang.

#WarDiaz!

Colby is taking Nick down the entire fight.

Nick will complain about the outcome even if he loses every round.

Proceeds to stop fighting for another 2 years.

Depends how Nick's BJJ looks nowadays. I predict a boring ass win by Colby but you never know.

Boring hump fest like all Colby fights.

I think the fight itself would be boring, but the buildup would be fun. Maybe MSG him and Nate on the same card would be cool. Would it be big enough to headline that card? Personally I’d say no, but not sure what other options there are.
diaz by mauling

I think the fight itself would be boring, but the buildup would be fun. Maybe MSG him and Nate on the same card would be cool.
so for you:

Nick & Nate on the same card + great buildup > good fights?

sigh

Is Colby a better wrestler/better TD than GSP? Obviously not.

But probably stil good enough TD's to grind out a dec vs Nick

Nick doesn't fight anymore.

The build up would be good, the fight a shitshow probably and end in Nick throwing a strop and retiring again.

Back