Nick Diaz vs Colby Covington

camisado

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I think the fight itself would be boring, but the buildup would be fun. Maybe MSG him and Nate on the same card would be cool. Would it be big enough to headline that card? Personally I’d say no, but not sure what other options there are.

Colby would beat the fuck out of him and everyone knows this

Colby would win a boring decision by wrestling, Nick would cry after and say he won

is normal

Fight ends with Colby getting his hand raised but Nick saying he won the fight.

Just more lay and pray from him

Nick has great defense on the ground, certainly better than RDA in that aspect.
RDA would leg kick and wrestle Nick to a unanimous decision.

Nick hasn't fought in nearly 4 years and hasn't won since 2011. A prime Nick Diaz wouldn't have a chance against Colby. I'd hate to see what that fight would look like today.

If Nick fights again it should be a fringe top 15 guy, he hasn't won in nearly 10 years...

Colby wins in the octagon and at the press conference, they both suck at trash talk anyways but Diaz just doesn't have many brain cells left at this point

Nick rd3 by not giving a fuck about Colby's pressure. Or Colby by decision, because of Nick's zero fucks about Colby's pressure.

I'm not sure this fight would be anything other than an insult to Covington, who's already been insulted by the UFC

I'm not sure this fight would be anything other than an insult to Covington, who's already been insulted by the UFC
Nick is still a name and a nice payday, win or lose. I think Colby would agree to fight, if presented with such opportunity.

WTF TS just go watch the last couple of Woodley fights again if you're having trouble falling asleep.

I think Nick would beat Colby.

Nick Diaz vs Darren Till is a more appealing match up.

Its like a bigger weight version of Conor vs Nate Diaz.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back