Nick Diaz vs. Chael Sonnen

Bewareofdawg

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Both coming off suspension, both showing interest in a big fight. Why not? Let's do it at MW. The build-up would be epic. The fight is interesting.

I suggested this in a thread.
It got deleted.

#sherdog

First lets see if chael can stay away from roids and nick from weed.

#waitingteststocomeback

img_6535-682x1024.jpg

Im a fan of both, I don't know who I like more.
Style wise though Sonnen is huge and probably best wrestler Nick has fought(bigger/stronger than GSP) If he can avoid the sub he would lay on Diaz with ease.

If the UFC allows non-USADA bouts I could see this happen.

Nick vs a much bigger wrestler is not a stylistically great fight. Pre fight build up would be great though.

yes for the press conference.

the fight, meh.

Sonnen is a bad matchup for Nick
+ I doubt he would comeback to face a wrestler.

Sonnen Vs Lig Nog in brazil plz

Nick by triangle or gogo....first round.

Sonnen is a big wrestler with cardio. I like Diaz chances against Woodley better.

I think Chael and the Diaz bros are actually good friends, so don't know if Nick would fight him.

The pre fight talk would be epic, maybe more exciting than the fight itself. I would tune in though for sure

why would you want to see this fight? horrible matchmaking. you want to see Nick on his back from 3 rounds?

they've trained together and are friends. doubt it happens.

one of the weirder mma friendships

I like this idea but the fight itself may be really uninteresting

But it's a fight that allows both to come back without taking a fight/spot from any top 10 of any division which I like

I like it...sell those wolf tickets!

I'm a big fan of both but I think the man with biggest arms and the greatest charm would dominate Nick

tumblr_mz5g7gtkRE1sdsv87o1_500.gif

Joe Rogan - "he's in full guard Mike and .... TRIANGLE! TRIANGLE!

Chael "Basically clean" Sonnen by wrestlefuck.

Back