Nick Diaz tweets about him fighting (i guess?)

ie: Nick Diaz tweets anything that can possibly distract people from his domestic abuse case.

Just like he wanted to challenge Cormier immediately after he was arrested. I guarantee this guy has pure contempt for anyone and everyone that posts here that call themselves his fans.

Practicing his shit talking for when he's locked up it seems

Nate already missed his chance to make some serious money. He could've taken a fight after the 2nd Conor fight, and if he won would probably be in the trilogy with him now for a huge payday. Now it's been so long that the buzz around him and Conor has faded away and he is left behind.

Great fighter, but terrible management of his career.

Nate already missed his chance to make some serious money. He could've taken a fight after the 2nd Conor fight, and if he won would probably be in the trilogy with him now for a huge payday. Now it's been so long that the buzz around him and Conor has faded away and he is left behind.

Great fighter, but terrible management of his career.

You're ignoring the fact that Nate only got the Conor fight in the first place by playing his cards the way he did. He already won the lottery and proved his method was the right choice.

Unfortunately Nick's best before date passed some time ago whereas Nate suddenly seemed to wisely realize that his was approaching at full speed and jumped back into the fray.

Both the Diaz brothers seem to ignore the idea that relevance in MMA is extremely finite. Granted they'll always have decent name recognition and i'm sure they'll be able to headline a PFL or Belator cards for a few more years, but without the body of work (and more importantly, winning) they'll just be fodder for some up and comer who is willing to toe the line.

Well I see he found at least one person who gave a fuck, I would like to see him return but you are either in or out none of this leaving people wondering bullshit. As far as I am concerned he will never return unless he proves otherwise.

Hey Nicky, why dont you “pull up” to the UFC Offices and get a fight lined up
You know make some money bitch
Sherdog What

Hasn't won a fight in 5 mofo years. He's wasting his time and money in terms of a career. I like weed a lot too though so...

I need some help translating all that. Anyone knows what the hell is that about? I tried to look up if it had been posted here, but i dont think so.

Nick hasn't fought in like 25 years...what's he going on about.

He must have really saved his money because good Lord he sure hasn’t been earning much of it in the last five years.

He got fucked up by a bunch of cops. Whatever aura he had before, it's gone.

TS asked for a translation all you illiterate stupid idiots.

Translation: I’m ready for anyone come get this work. And don’t try that gey wrestling shit. I also need a couple million. Until then ima smoke this fire weed and Stockton slap bitchez.

nick will slap the fuck outta you, similar to how Nate put khabib in his place.

The only thing Nick put his hands on in the fast 5 years is a woman.

Grow up dork.

Back