Nick Diaz training with Joe Schilling for upcoming bout with Anderson Silva

Unless he can mimic Anderson, I don't see the benefit.

Unless he can mimic Anderson, I don't see the benefit.

There is a huge benefit but hopefully joe can give nick an accurate look at the distance/length and overall speed that andy brings to the table

If he had done this a year ago, it might pay off...but if he just started it wont help that much. I'll be glad to see Nick, checking & deflecting...but I'll believe it when I see it. Good for a Diaz brother actually doing something right though.

A buddy of mine who trains over there just told me about 2 hours ago about how he's been working with Joe Schilling a lot and that he's been training extremely hard for this fight against Anderson.

He's taking it very seriously and he really does want to win it. He isn't only in this one for the money, it's a very important fight to him.

I hope Nick shocks the world. Not only because he's my favourite fighter, but also because I'm not interested in seeing Anderson get wrecked by Weidman for a 3rd time after already losing to him two times in a row, brutally.

so you'd be ok seeing nick get wrecked brutally by weidman but not anderson?

so you'd be ok seeing nick get wrecked brutally by weidman but not anderson?

I'd hope that if Nick wins, he'd get a title shot at welterweight instead of middleweight. Simply because Weidman is just such a bad match up for him and because Weidman is just that damn good.

At least I'm honest unlike most crazy fans and I can say that Weidman would school the fuck out of Nick.

Back