Nick Diaz throws out a "Is Normal" LMAO!

I always noticed his funny way of speech but didnt notice how he breaks eye contact and looks away alot in interviews untill i saw a thread where it was mentioned he has social anxiety or something, anyone know if thats true? would explain alot. i always wondered why he broke off his sentences so much and always seemed to ramble on.

I always noticed his funny way of speech but didnt notice how he breaks eye contact and looks away alot in interviews untill i saw a thread where it was mentioned he has social anxiety or something, anyone know if thats true? would explain alot. i always wondered why he broke off his sentences so much and always seemed to ramble on.

He said this:

Nick Diaz said:

That's why he's prescribed medical marijuana. He speaks like that in interviews when he can't use. If you look at some his YouTube videos. He's very coherent and on point. It's honestly like night and day. He still rambles a bit, i think that's just him. But otherwise he's better spoken when he's had his medication so to speak.

hahaha not sure if hes trolling here, he even said "good for fans, good for sport"

That's why he's prescribed medical marijuana. He speaks like that in interviews when he can't use. If you look at some his YouTube videos. He's very coherent and on point. It's honestly like night and day. He still rambles a bit, i think that's just him. But otherwise he's better spoken when he's had his medication so to speak.

Huh, the more you know eh? i didnt marijuana could have THAT much of an effect on a person. i could see quite the opposite being true actually. But i guess That's how it works for someone who actually needs it.

Edit: on second thought the whole youtube thing could be attributed to him using social media and not actually talking to a person. similar to how some guys find it easier to talk to girls via text rather than in person where they get nervous and can't speak. i dunno, interesting stuff nonetheless

Definite social anxiety I would say. I liked him using Andersons line...cant believe the dude didnt call him out on it. He respects Anderson which is cool I guess...to bad he is SO mismatched in this fight. I think he knows it though.

I can't believe how hard it is for him to look at a person and just talk....

Is that interviewer an MMA fan or not? I would have burst out laughing.

I can't believe how hard it is for him to look at a person and just talk....

You'd be surprised. Suffer from it a bit myself, Especially back in highschool, and i wasn't a nerdy little guy either. im 6'0 african american and been between 170-190 lean lbs since 10th grade highschool., Was a fatty back in middleschool changed it around in highschool freshman year by taking weight training so People were always commenting that i was a beast but i couldnt look someone in the eye's or talk to girls for shit,Even started exercising alone in my backyard at first(Cardio) so people wouldnt see me, Would always get my words jumbled up mid convo. Weight room was the only place in school i could just tune people out and Focus. i Finally got over it around Senior year in highschool.Talked to alot of girls since that said they would have gotten with me in a heartbeart back in highschool but i "just didnt seem interested"

SA made highschool my own personal Vietnam, man. can only imagine what its like to suffer from it that bad and be considered one of the best fighters in the world.

Marijuana also causes anxiety and sometimes psychosis.

Nice catch.

If Silva would have said "don't be scared homie"

I would have lost my shit.

Yep, he did it.

and he did it so casually... Its like hes a sherbro...

Back