Nick Diaz the scholar

Dare I say
MOST overrated fighter in MMA???

Cant win a big fight (yes, UFC only had his biggest fights?)
Caters mostly to the wannabe thugs who work at best buy and the step BELOW blue collar workers. You know, everyday scamming the system to get a free government check WITHOUT lifting g a finger, claiming unnecessary disability. Check goes towards weed and cheap liqour

Nate probably, nick no.

Nick was about condit level striking with just boxing no matter how you spin it, and far far superior jiu jitsu. Not that he was spectacular in either fight, but how many times in his entire career did gsp get sprawled on? Silva on dick pills couldn't even hurt him. Beat prime gomi. Battered bj Penn. Beat the fuck out of Daley more than prime koscheck could do. Finished tibau on par with tony Ferguson, better than khabib. The saving grace of all nick Diaz haters kj noons got his jaw broke and his bitch ass boxed up in the rematch.

As a matter of fact the dude never backed up against anyone ever. I for one think he could come off the couch from a bender and perform better than nate against masvidal, conor

And probably out do Woodley, maia, and Colby if he's in good shape.

That's far more accurate than most overrated of all time, which will likely belong to someone at 155 right now by the end of the year aka whoever is the biggest loser among khabib/conor/tony/masvidal. That's simply a fact

shit bud there is some good stuff in there. Are you taking part in non-sherdog shoop contests?! :eek:

I go back and forth between contest styles. The ones you see on that page take 20 hrs. Sometimes more or even a lot more, rarely less. It's a whole 'nother world brah. Thanks for looking!! Not many know of my other life. I think @Arqueto is the only one who really looks at them. :D

I go back and forth between contest styles. The ones you see on that page take 20 hrs. Sometimes more or even a lot more, rarely less. It's a whole 'nother world brah. Thanks for looking!! Not many know of my other life. I think @Arqueto is the only one who really looks at them. :D

fuck that's a ton of work. cool stuff man.

upload_2020-1-24_15-3-27.jpeg

Back