Nick Diaz the scholar

I added a bong instead. :D

I updated the shoop in the post. https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/158239751/

vjItt11.jpg

God bless your soul! Savage!

Dare I say
MOST overrated fighter in MMA???

Cant win a big fight (yes, UFC only had his biggest fights?)
Caters mostly to the wannabe thugs who work at best buy and the step BELOW blue collar workers. You know, everyday scamming the system to get a free government check WITHOUT lifting g a finger, claiming unnecessary disability. Check goes towards weed and cheap liqour

Nick Diaz clearly beats up Nick Diaz in a fight.

LOL, I cant believe the cat is afraid. I can understand the guy cause I'd be afraid of a rat too but the cat? LOL. Love it when it was trying to climb the wall and couldnt, twice :D

Some of you definitely have your girlfriend sitting in a tree waiting to kill shit.

War Nick forever.

yM8SVzx.gif

LOL, I cant believe the cat is afraid. I can understand the guy cause I'd be afraid of a rat too but the cat? LOL. Love it when it was trying to climb the wall and couldnt, twice :D
I genuinely laughed hard at the video. The cat literarily tried to open to door and /or climb the walls to get away.

Some of you definitely have your girlfriend sitting in a tree waiting to kill shit.

War Nick forever.

yM8SVzx.gif
everyone knows if youre a ninja sitting in a fucking tree waiting to kill some shit you do not have your girlfriend there. and you dont put your mug on anyone. i know all about california thanks to nick. can't wait to visit now that i know the rules.

I always tell the truth even when I lie.

I hope I'm alive in 500 years when scholars pick apart his words of wisdom for the enlightenment within.

Shit will be so cash.

Wise men often ardently study the words of wiser men- Aristotle, Socrates, Diaz, Plato.

Back