Media Nick Diaz teasing comeback?

Any fan of Nick Diaz would not support a comeback.

Nick hasn't been anything like a top fighter in a decade. He's spent at least the last few years partying like an 18 year old and has sounded like a 78 year old in interviews.

There has been nothing from Diaz that would suggest he'd find anything other than crushing defeat if he were to return to fighting.

Its over, boys. Nick had his time in the sun.

About to go to war with a double cheeseburger and a KO a bag of flaming hot Cheetos.

Looks like an average Joe squaring up for a photo.

Representing Sherdog very well.

<209Bitch>

He is learning from his fellow diva McGregor, the art of teasing and not backing it up.

Diaz bros and Conor are the worst fighters to be fans of these days

Yeah. I like to see both of them fight. Unfortunately they do not fight, but Tweet

View attachment 788672

View attachment 788674

“War Ready” and “knockout” sort of implies he has something planned. Hopefully it’s a fight as I am the biggest fan of the Diaz brothers.

What matchups do you think make sense for him?

If I had to bet I’ll say he is fighting Cowboy, Masvidal or Mike Perry. Maybe A.Silva rematch (what’s the situation with Pettis idk)

Doesn’t look like he is in a bad shape at all for a guy that didn’t fight for 5 years. It looks like he put his drinking to a stop (prob because of the pandemic tho). I’m excited sherbros!

Looks senile, soft and hirsute.

tenor.gif

Lol where is that from?

Hold on now, let's slow this down. Ignoring that Diaz is full of crap, there is still a sensible option here. Didn't he run his own event or promotion or something once in Cali? Maybe he's just interested in that again

It's worrying how many people seem to think Nick's been frozen in time the last 6 years or more. He's taken a fair bit of damage over those years at the club too.

It's worrying how many people seem to think Nick's been frozen in time the last 6 years or more. He's taken a fair bit of damage over those years at the club too.

Literally just older.

It's not like the difference between 22 or 28 years old, once you're past 33, the years pile on and he has been enjoying his time away.

Oh wow, the alcohol has really aged him.

Used to kinda look like twins with Nate, now kinda looking like Nate's dad

Remember when he complained about being banned for 5 years? I think that was like 5 years ago.

Back