Nick Diaz talks being drugged again.

why do people like this guy again?

every time he loses its because he was robbed or his opponent cheated or they "fight like a bitch"

he needs to learn to take a loss like a man

Man I agree. I've never understood why people like the Diaz brothers. I prefer articulate human beings. If they weren't good at fighting they'd be serving me fast food.

They are exciting fighters and I enjoy watching them fight, but they are also disrespectful and haven't matured past a teenage level yet.

"They drugged me" - Nick Diaz

Yeah Nick, go easy buddy.

Nick is incoherent in every interview. On the outside he looks great and he's being productive + making money but at what point does someone pull him aside and ask him if he's ok? These guys are getting punched in the face and their brains are going in all kinds of directions on the weed. I'm sure he feels great, but is he even present in these interviews? His mind just wanders. This has nothing to do with the cursing, slurred speech but rather his mind wandering. I see that with burnt out homeless people. Just my 2 cents

I've never understood why people like the Diaz brothers.

Psychologically it is easy to understand.

Diaz Fans are by and large dope smoking, uneducated losers. Their whole life their parents, teachers, coaches, etc have been telling them they are losers and won't amount to anything, and they haven't.

So they are living vicariously through Diaz. They NEED Diaz to succeed, even when he doesn't. A Diaz success lets them feel that all the parents, teachers, coaches were wrong. It is a validation for the poor life choices they have made.

"See dad, Nick smokes weed just like me, and he makes millions!"

Then they go back to digging that ditch, but with a feeling of success.

Nick is incoherent in every interview. On the outside he looks great and he's being productive + making money but at what point does someone pull him aside and ask him if he's ok? These guys are getting punched in the face and their brains are going in all kinds of directions on the weed. I'm sure he feels great, but is he even present in these interviews? His mind just wanders. This has nothing to do with the cursing, slurred speech but rather his mind wandering. I see that with burnt out homeless people. Just my 2 cents

I'm sure if you were Nick's 3rd grade teacher you would look at today's interview and not notice any difference.

Diaz Fans are by and large dope smoking, uneducated losers. Their whole life their parents, teachers, coaches, etc have been telling them they are losers and won't amount to anything, and they haven't.

So they are living vicariously through Diaz. They NEED Diaz to succeed, even when he doesn't. A Diaz success lets them feel that all the parents, teachers, coaches were wrong. It is a validation for the poor life choices they have made.

lmao you're a fucking goof

You have a maid in your family by any chance, brah?

Nope. My parents were immigrants, but not maid types.

I doubt most maids are Diaz fans. They are generally much too smart for that.

Freud wannabe.

The only reason we know Nick is real is because of Nate. Otherwise he's an enigma and it requires too much nonsensical thinking to rationalize some of his material, which I choose not to attempt to realize.

Well said!

I like the diaz brothers but nick is such a sore loser and dellusionnal, always bringing up excuses.
apart from that he's cool, but come on

Back