nick diaz talks about GSP and shogun getting robbed (two videos)

"I mov- I trav- What do you call that? Fight."

Awesome.

Nick is the man. Why do people hate on him so much? Good to see a smile on his face

Diaz looks more comfortable in his skin than ever. I also think he looks younger now than he did a few years ago. He doesn't seem to have the deep forehead lines I remember him having. Glad he is happy.

Lawless shithole? Maybe for unknowledge people. Still foreign people can't keep coming... I don't get it.

Lol, I don't know about that.

I'm in the Air Force and it's literally forbidden for US Armed Forces members to go to Mexico, for any reason at all. We can be kicked out of the military for going to Mexico, because it's so dangerous.

Can we get a Diaz Bros reality show?

I watched the Lindsay Lohan reality show, and when not letting her male make up artist see her topless, she would often no show appointments for photo shoots, reality show shoots, meetings.

I'd imagine the Diaz Bros could make a good reality show... if they didn't no show the filming crew like when Dana was trying to have them do the Countdown show or Primetime show.

The reality show would probably be the crew filming themselves driving around trying to find the Diaz Bros.

"I mov- I trav- What do you call that? Fight."

Awesome.

Ha i noticed that too.

Almost as if he forgot he used to fight for a living.

He must have really hated it.

That's the most i've seen Nick smile in a video.
The other one was that video in a bar way back.

lol i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're joking.

i'd shit my pants and offer to suck some dick if a gun was ever pointed at my head.

The only time I've ever had a gun pointed in my face was by a local cop when I rolled a stop sign. True story.

Back