nick diaz talks about GSP and shogun getting robbed (two videos)

How come no one believes me??? I have like 20 stitches for these pricks. They didn't even drop me with a nightstick.

i actually am willing to believe you. and I think it's pretty badass you did it (if true). I also think I might have more to live for, so I'd never take that risk.

I prefer 420 Nick but he is definitely a happy drunk.

Nick can never get through an interview without some shadow boxing.

What movie was he talking about when he mentioned the slapping thing?

Someone tried to home invade me And my buddies the other night they put a 12 gauge to my head and said give me all your dope. I proceeded to grab that motherfucker and the fight was on. They ended up vein beaten with there own gun. Idk why everyone gets so scared when a gun gets pointed at them. Most people wont pull the trigger.

Count your blessings man. I've spent enough time near/in the Detroit/LA/Memphis area to know that you just got lucky. Most of the serious gangsters wouldnt even give you the chance to respond or willingly hand over your shit, they'd just merk you and take ti without any resistance. If people know you have weight, and know where to get the drop on you like you're describing its only a matter of time till someone snuffs you to take that free money. Speaking from experience, you have to be young and have nothing to lose because if you were older you'd know better and you'd likely have more to live for than 3lbs of weed.

Based off of these videos of drunk Nick and off of my rampant fanboyism.. I'd have a drink with Nick any time.

Count your blessings man. I've spent enough time near/in the Detroit/LA/Memphis area to know that you just got lucky. Most of the serious gangsters wouldnt even give you the chance to respond or willingly hand over your shit, they'd just merk you and take ti without any resistance. If people know you have weight, and know where to get the drop on you like you're describing its only a matter of time till someone snuffs you to take that free money. Speaking from experience, you have to be young and have nothing to lose because if you were older you'd know better and you'd likely have more to live for than 3lbs of weed.

Shit you think that's hood, where I come from I see people with their dogs down the local footpath, and without giving a fuck they unleash their dogs like complete thugs right after the notice that tells you not to because birds are nesting in the area. One time I went up to this old couple and pointed my glock straight to the bitches face, took her out, the old punk tries to make a break for it but before he takes a step he gets a double-tap to the chest and he's out. The dog is like 15 pounds so I just stamp on it and go on my way.

Shit you think that's hood, where I come from I see people with their dogs down the local footpath, and without giving a fuck they unleash their dogs like complete thugs right after the notice that tells you not to because birds are nesting in the area. One time I went up to this old couple and pointed my glock straight to the bitches face, took her out, the old punk tries to make a break for it but before he takes a step he gets a double-tap to the chest and he's out. The dog is like 15 pounds so I just stamp on it and go on my way.

What.... the.... fuck....

You're obviously being sarcastic and trolling me, but where did i claim to be hood? I've lived in the hood, and still have family there. I've seen this type of shit go south first hand, but have never been involved directly. Nothing "tough" or "hood" about it... just honest observation.

nick is a nice guy. just a normal dude

Dont know how anyone can dislike Nick. The guy always has entertaining fights, and is hilarious.

What.... the.... fuck....

You're obviously being sarcastic and trolling me, but where did i claim to be hood? I've lived in the hood, and still have family there. I've seen this type of shit go south first hand, but have never been involved directly. Nothing "tough" or "hood" about it... just honest observation.

It's just a joke mate.

Dont know how anyone can dislike Nick. The guy always has entertaining fights, and is hilarious.

I can give you one reason: Because despite being far from some fedor/anderson level legend, he's sitting out refusing to fight unless he's given a title shot or minimum 500,000$ and he's on a 2 fight losing streak.

That makes me like him less.

I am not joking. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. I took five hits for a night stick and didn't go down. We ended up beating tees guys down with a thick ass bong and there own shotgun.
My nephew likes to play make-believe as well. I let it slide because he is four.

:)

Listening to him speak is just unbearable. Love him as a fighter though.

That's nothing

There is a park by me that says "don't feed the birds" yet this old man still shows up and does it. And if you remind him the birds crap all over and the kids run through it he just mumbles at you. That is some real gangsta shit. I have even seen people take 20 items in a 15 items or less line at the grocery store. You got it easy.

Something about him seemed a bit better than usual.

I can accept that all places in the world have their share of violence but when the kidnapping and rape is being perpetrated by the police and then covered up by goverment at every level as to not effect tourism i says shithole.

I'm not disputing the role the US has played in Mexico's current state of affairs. And going to resorts to give money to large multinationals that contribute nothing to the country as a whole is just contributing to the misery.

Truth.

Back