nick diaz talks about GSP and shogun getting robbed (two videos)

Drunk? not even close, he's probably had a beer or 2 and we all know he's probably on some of the mary jane but this is Nick when he's not off the weed.

anxiety is a real thing folks and the green helps it, look at nick as your case study. He's talking like a person without anxiety in this video.

When Nick Diaz wears the black v neck, you know he's ready to get a conversation going

Drunk? not even close, he's probably had a beer or 2 and we all know he's probably on some of the mary jane but this is Nick when he's not off the weed.

anxiety is a real thing folks and the green helps it, look at nick as your case study. He's talking like a person without anxiety in this video.

When Nick Diaz wears the black v neck, you know he's ready to get a conversation going

Good point.

It's nice to see him having a good time. He seemed chill and happy.

I use Marijuana for my anxiety so I can understand how he would feel without it, plus having to deal with all the cameras in your face while cutting weight etc... that would suck.

Last edited:
I know he's drunk but it's nice to see him having a good time. He seemed chill and happy.

yeah idc if he fights or not anymore he been in a lot of wars... he has nothing to prove in my eyes anymore. should enjoy his retierment he earned it

nick probably doesn't want to fight because he doesn't want to quit smoking weed for a few months

what a great mood hes in,,,,he should drink before all his interviews

Lawless shithole? Maybe for unknowledge people. Still foreign people can't keep coming... I don't get it.

It is.... You likely havent been to places where you don't have to lock your doors.

Someone tried to home invade me And my buddies the other night they put a 12 gauge to my head and said give me all your dope. I proceeded to grab that motherfucker and the fight was on. They ended up vein beaten with there own gun. Idk why everyone gets so scared when a gun gets pointed at them. Most people wont pull the trigger.

Someone tried to home invade me And my buddies the other night they put a 12 gauge to my head and said give me all your dope. I proceeded to grab that motherfucker and the fight was on. They ended up vein beaten with there own gun. Idk why everyone gets so scared when a gun gets pointed at them. Most people wont pull the trigger.

lol i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're joking.

i'd shit my pants and offer to suck some dick if a gun was ever pointed at my head.

fear does shit too people.. if a random pulls a gun im shutting my fucking mouth and handing my shit over..

i saw that movie last night too and it was cool.

though tbh i'd have blown your head off and taken your dope or whatever, so go ahead and gamble that i wont pull the trigger.... gamble bro, i dare ya...

lol

lol i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're joking.

i'd shit my pants and offer to suck some dick if a gun was ever pointed at my head.

I am not joking. Beyond a shadow of a doubt. I took five hits for a night stick and didn't go down. We ended up beating tees guys down with a thick ass bong and there own shotgun.

fear does shit too people.. if a random pulls a gun im shutting my fucking mouth and handing my shit over..

I looked down the barrel of that moterfucker and went to war. I had three pounds of weed they wanted. And I wasn't giving it up.

i saw that movie last night too and it was cool.

though tbh i'd have blown your head off and taken your dope or whatever, so go ahead and gamble that i wont pull the trigger.... gamble bro, i dare ya...

lol

How come no one believes me??? I have like 20 stitches for these pricks. They didn't even drop me with a nightstick.

more like depends if you stay in the resort or not.

lol, no. there are plenty of cities in the center of the country that are perfectly fine. some of you are way too paranoid about mexico.

Back