Nick Diaz/Takanori Gomi Rematch

ThunderL1ps

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
If Nick came back and they did this at a catch weight....Who wins?

Pointless fight and everybody loses, including the fans.

almost impossible to better the first fight... wouldnt want too see gomi get beat up badly i dont want too see it

Pointless fight and everybody loses, including the fans.

I'm sure the Japanese fans and those who like to see something other than a LNP fest would enjoy it.

I'm sure Diaz would like to fight in Japan if he were given 500K.

I'm sure Gomi would want to avenge his loss that was thrown out.

anyone with the last name Diaz brutalizes Gomi before submitting him

Im kind of getting annoyed at all the Diaz threads these days. I think it's time to give up. He's not coming back to MMA.

Im kind of getting annoyed at all the Diaz threads these days. I think it's time to give up. He's not coming back to MMA.

The UFC will pay him... Just wait.

Diaz would run rough shot all over Gomi. I don't even see this rematch being anywhere as close to competitive as the first one.

Gomi looks like he's skating on ice in his latest fights. he looks wobbly, he's not even close to the fighter he was, but he's adapting. He could be top 10 at lw, but there is no way he could hope to beat a guy thats basically at his peak like diaz.

We will see how well Gomi does from here on out, i suspect he'll still be viewed as an underdog in a lot of his fights but maybe, just maybe he can pull of a career resurgence like Brown

Gomi looks like he's skating on ice in his latest fights. he looks wobbly, he's not even close to the fighter he was, but he's adapting. He could be top 10 at lw, but there is no way he could hope to beat a guy thats basically at his peak like diaz.

We will see how well Gomi does from here on out, i suspect he'll still be viewed as an underdog in a lot of his fights but maybe, just maybe he can pull of a career resurgence like Brown

Diaz is at his peak?

He looked pretty bad in his last fight and hasn't fought in nearly two years since...

It would look just like Diaz/Gomi 1.
Except Gomi would have worse cardio.
Are you stuck in 2007 dude? ...wtf is wrong witchu

Back