Nick Diaz signs girls boobs

Totally... It's not like that pic could ever cause shame or embarrassment at a later date or be posted all over the Internet with people calling her a shitty mother or anything. God forbid

This

I hope Nick was paid well for that (not just the titty signing, the whole thing)

that seems awkward as fuck, one slightly uncomfortable moment after another, and posing for all those pcs too? meh, not for me. and Nick has said in the past that he has anxiety... seems like a drag.

The shit that professional fighters have to do to pay the bills makes me wish that they were paid better. Especially now with the UFC essentially stomping out sponsorship money, this is exactly why MMA always needs a serious competitive top tier org to give fighters an option and force promoters to be competitive with pay so at least the very top guys get paid well. There is no way a top 20 guy should be doing shit like that because they can't afford to survive without it. (if they WANTED to do it for extra cash or to increase their fan base, that is a different story but I bet that is not the case here, especially as nick has talked about both financial trouble and anxiety)

I couldn't do the promo that these guys must do to be fighters.

Answering the same questions 10000 times and smiling at the crowd, as each passes through at signings etc.

How the hell does that guy have 9,000 subs?

I hope Nick was paid well for that (not just the titty signing, the whole thing)

that seems awkward as fuck, one slightly uncomfortable moment after another, and posing for all those pcs too? meh, not for me. and Nick has said in the past that he has anxiety... seems like a drag.

The shit that professional fighters have to do to pay the bills makes me wish that they were paid better. Especially now with the UFC essentially stomping out sponsorship money, this is exactly why MMA always needs a serious competitive top tier org to give fighters an option and force promoters to be competitive with pay so at least the very top guys get paid well. There is no way a top 20 guy should be doing shit like that because they can't afford to survive without it. (if they WANTED to do it for extra cash or to increase their fan base, that is a different story but I bet that is not the case here, especially as nick has talked about both financial trouble and anxiety)

It was probably a Sponsor obligation. I used to go to the Arnold Classic when UFC would run in town on the same weekend and Urijah Faber, Rampage, BJ Penn (who definitely doesn't need the money), and several other big names would do it.

I don't know how recent the video is but Nick did make $200K for the GSP fight and $500K for the Anderson Silva fight. I would hope he didn't blow through all of that and is still in financial trouble. Then again, he can't pass a drug test to be able to fight more than once per year, so maybe he does just have to find other sources of income.

What a wonderful memory her daughter will have

Mother of the year.

If she is from the 209 she may be! Have you ever been to Stockton?

Video would have been much better if we had Diaz doing play by play.

"I am now attempting to sign the tit, or whatever. Ninjas use to jump out of trees, and sign titties...that is why ninjas hide in trees with their brother, so they got someone to sign that other tit or whatever. Hey George, you know I won that fight. Hey Anderson, I won that fight too, and stuff. I can't even remember where I was really going with this. Did someone say titties? If I had a girlfriend, her and her titties aren't getting famous cause of me. Ninjas in trees with their brothers don't have girlfriends, either. Maybe god made a mistake with titties too, cause if ninjas aren't suppose to have them, then why did god create them?"

Last edited:
Back