Rumored Nick Diaz rumored to have been ko'd in sparring

Josh Thompson and Big John both have purported to have seen a video of Nick getting hurt.
at least thats what the rumour mill is saying, along with the fact that the fight is now 185.

If true, not surprising. His inactivity + age is not a good combo.

Nick was practicing his taunting skills in training and got laid out?

He got KOd it happened. My aunts sisters moms daughters son is nick diaz

I'm calling BS. It looks to me like Josh confused it with that old video of that Diaz look-a-like getting dropped. How come Josh would be the only guy this is coming from? Because he was probably stupid enough to buy that. If this was true, I'm pretty much more people than Josh would've been able to get their hands on that video, and you would've been hearing that from more people.

Thomson and Big John are turning into POS or they were already. "It's a private video I can't show you but let me make it public to the entire internet." Very classy Josh. Thats the sort of thing you reveal after the fight like a foot injury or something.

If it is true then it kinda confirms what has been being said over the past few months about him looking messed up most of the time and
man... if he is referencing this old ass video,the Punk can fuck the fuck right off.

He can't be. He makes quite a point of it being a "PRIVATE" video seen by very few people ... Seems unlikely.

Thompson repeatedly said its a private video, this is a long since debunked PUBLIC video from 2019. So there is nothing to suggest, that I'm aware of, Thompson was talking about this years old video thats been posted on Sherdog a hundred times.

In related news, remember me telling you earlier today that its unlikely Nick is in fight shape, because he's been out for so long and hasn't had a proper fight camp?

Pretty nuts just hours later it was announced it was moved to 185lbs because he can't make weight.
Josh went from saying in an interview that the video was circulating around the internet and everyone should go watch it on Twitter to hours later claiming he was shown a private video that no one will ever have access to on the internet. He’s a terrible liar.

The fight was moved to 185 without explanation, no one has stated it’s because Nick can’t make weight, you all assume that because that’s what you want to believe. He made 170 last year when he was a lot closer to his days of drinking all the time so please explain that’s possible, genius?

It probably happens to a lot of fighters but we just never hear of it.
Even just getting dropped or rocked. I have been dropped hard in sparring, gotten a nice concussion from a spinning backfist as well, and I have had my nose nearly broken twice (nice and bloody but luckily didn't break) And that wasn't even from hard sparring. It happens when you are throwing your limbs at people. Accidents happen.

This narrative is growing legs faster than it has any right to lol, granted Josh didn't backtrack on what he said, but he also didn't say anything about Nick getting KO'ed, so this is all speculation. All we know is whatever he saw from the Video wasn't good, but Josh is certainly living up tp his nickname lol, being a "Whistle blower" is surely a PUNK move.

What kind of sparring partner KOs the guy he's supposed to help in the last weeks before the fight?
Damn...

PS: I hate rumors.

He said he and big John saw the video blah blah blah but didnt go into details

Back