Rumored Nick Diaz rumored to have been ko'd in sparring

Based on a private video he saw of him sparring where something happened to him. You can draw your own conclusions from that.

Don't believe him. Trying to get those clicks for podcast.

With all due respect I think Robbie is going to whoop Nick pretty easily.
That would be an improvement from his last 8 years of snorefests. the Spider and GSP fights were boring AF. Hopefully Robbie does not let that happen.

Happened before

....if its actually him

This is obviously in England. Would Diaz ever go to England to spar?

These guys remind us every fight they rep 209 in California. I seriously doubt he went to England to train and got dropped on private vid.

With all due respect I think Robbie is going to whoop Nick pretty easily.
Agreed. Would've been cool to see the rematch before that cunt Pat Lundvall banned Nick for not apologizing for weed use after giving Anderson Silva a slap on the wrist for steroids.

Anyone whose been following Nick Diaz for the last few years knows he became an alcoholic and partying got the better of him. At his age, it’s no surprise he’s struggling to make it to the fight.

Lol get your bets in on Lawler now folks. You bet your ass that betting line is going to change once this news spreads more.

hard fight to call at this point, we have no idea how Nick is going to look coming into this and Robbie hasnt looked like he wanted to do more than shadow box for 4/5 rounds in all of his last fights that I can remember outside of the Askren one

and now the fight weight being moved, definitely something going on! still hoping for a good banger on saturday

This is obviously in England. Would Diaz ever go to England to spar?

These guys remind us every fight they rep 209 in California. I seriously doubt he went to England to train and got dropped on private vid.

How are you sure this is in England, there is a big US flag handing? Also, how are so sure this is not Nick, it looks like Nick? When was this video posted?

Back