Nick Diaz reacts to Conor KOing Eddie Alvarez "I feel bad, that was pathetic"

Nick made some great points

but the reality is, Eddie tried to wrestle

Conor's TDD & fists were simply too much

I was kinda happy to see Alvarez getting KO after getting his TS by Lay n Pray on Pettis.

Also hate his stupid eyebrows, looks like he takes too much care of them. Every Puertorican in my university did that kind of gay shit. fuck them.

unnamed (1).png

who the fook is that guy?
just looked at his record, he is a jobber and hasn't won a fight in five years. stay retired

Coming from a guy with Anderson Silva as his av.

Record...............Opponent..............Method.................Event..................Date
Loss 33–8 (1) Daniel Cormier Decision (unanimous) UFC 200 July 9, 2016
Loss 33–7 (1) Michael Bisping Decision (unanimous) UFC Fight Night: Silva vs. Bisping February 27, 2016
NC 33–6 (1) Nick Diaz NC (overturned) UFC 183 January 31, 2015
Loss 33–6 Chris Weidman TKO (leg injury) UFC 168 December 28, 2013
Loss 33–5 Chris Weidman KO (punches) UFC 162 July 6, 2013
Win 33–4 Stephan Bonnar TKO (knee to the body and punches) UFC 153 October 13, 2012

<6>

Last edited:
It also seems I triggered the Colin fanboys

View attachment 178621
Nope, not just his fans. Everyone is laughing at you

giphy.gif

MMA exists outside the UFC ya know.

Proof Colin fans are all casuals.
This doesnt even make sense lol, You asked when eddie has looked horrible and he mentioned eddies ufc career, cause he has not looked that great in the ufc aside from the RDA fight. He has looked great outside of the ufc tho. Thats why he didnt mention those fights.

MMA exists outside the UFC ya know.

Proof Colin fans are all casuals.
{<huh}

You asked when has Eddie looked that bad, the dude said his entire UFC career. What do his fights outside of the UFC have to do with that?

distance, instead of striking in the clinch and on the ground he stuck to play CMac boxing game. And abandoning the wrestling game also caused his demise. Maybe he had no chance from the get go.

He didn't abandon his wrestling. He got ahold of Conor at least once and tried hard to get him down but couldn't do it. Not to mention facing a good striker with good footwork doesn't exactly make it easy to shoot for a takedown. People always seem to think that not being able to set up alot of takedowns means they abandoned their wrestling.

Eddie took a dive. When has Eddie looked that horrible, really. UFC knew Eddie wouldn't be a strong LW Champion and they took advantage of it. Colin's 2 belt gimmick worked on casuals.

Bum I actually thought this ^^^^ out loud and had to watch the fight numerous times to really see wtf happened. I feel Eddie thought he was just gonna out match Conor. He felt no fear of Conor like he did for RDA which he freely admitted so when he got popped hard by Conor he instantly went into desperation/panic mode throwing reaching, lunging, punches leaving himself open for counters even my sister could nail.

It would've been better for Conor to KO Eddie in 10seconds than to have 2rds caught on tape getting schooled like a novice with his shoe laces tied together, get KO'ed you can always say "I got caught" no real excuse for getting schooled everybody can see that.

This is the most articulate I've ever heard Nick. The goat

who the fook is that guy?
just looked at his record, he is a jobber and hasn't won a fight in five years. stay retired

He's never really lost a fight. Yea he looses under the rules of the UFC, but you're a bad mother Fucker when you can say you've fought the best in the world and never really gotten the worst of it, and really just run out of time. I'm not saying there shouldn't be rules, there needs to be sporting elements to MMA. But still, he's a rare breed that can fight most other fighters, and given enough time he'll win the majority of the time.

He didn't abandon his wrestling. He got ahold of Conor at least once and tried hard to get him down but couldn't do it. Not to mention facing a good striker with good footwork doesn't exactly make it easy to shoot for a takedown. People always seem to think that not being able to set up alot of takedowns means they abandoned their wrestling.
he just didnt circle out properly to get a proper take down, he never had his lead foot infront of conors. Wasnt the best game plan, and maybe conor punched any game plan out of him too, but regardless eddie did look like a fish out of water in there that night. Everyone has bad nights tho

he just didnt circle out properly to get a proper take down, he never had his lead foot infront of conors. Wasnt the best game plan, and maybe conor punched any game plan out of him too, but regardless eddie did look like a fish out of water in there that night. Everyone has bad nights tho

But what if it wasn't a case of Eddie having a bad night but Conor just being too good for him?

Fight was over at the staredown in the cage. Alvarez refused to engage in eye contact out of fear or nerves

Back