Nick Diaz not interesting in the Brown fight.

logo320130555311317499726.png

He will let people slap him to death if they try to rob him but he won't fight for money and most likely a title shot?

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Nick seems really happy. He's actually enjoying the interview and doesn't seem bothered or awkward about it.

I'm happy for him. Hope he still has a ton of that GSP fight money left.

Looks like he hung up the gloves.

let the man enjoy himself. he's put in his time and given us some glorious fights.

fucking haters.

He only wants big name fights. He's clearly trying to not disrespect Brown. The problem is by being so picky he's not giving his fans what they want...

Nick Diaz doesn't like fighting. He never has liked fighting. Nor will he ever. He's 30-years old, and seems very content with the way things are, right now.

He's a very interesting guy. He's not like Condit or anybody else. He doesn't like knocking people out, or anything that comes with fighting. It was always only ever about the money. Simple as that. I assume It'll take more than what Dana is willing to offer Nick for him to even consider fighting, again.

IMO with this last bit from Nick Diaz, all new Diaz vs X fighter threads need to be instantly-wastelanded.

After all, they are just fantasy match-ups.

Accept it Diaz nuthuggers, he's retired.

Doesn't want to start trouble with fighters???? First GSP gets abducted by Aliens and now Nick.

The Truth Is Out There, man.

The correct answer is: "I'll want to fight him when he has the belt."

Nick is letting himself go. Talkin like he's on that molly or something.

Oddly respectful for diaz, but at this point he doesn't deserve to fight brown anyway

Back