Nick Diaz needs to fight...

Would watch, but never happen. That's a fox card main event at best. Nick wants money.

I keep saying now is the perfect time for Diaz Lawler 2. Book it silva

Diaz vs Maia, then Diaz vs Condit 2, then Diaz vs Lawler 2, then Diaz vs Bisping, then Diaz vs Vitor, then Diaz vs GSP 2.. He only wants bigger name fights upon his return, other WW and MW fighters support that mindset of his and the UFC will oblige in matching him as a co-main and main event against "named" fighters.. Maia fight can happen in Brazil, Condit in NY, Lawler in Vegas, Bisping UK or Ca, Vitor in Mexico or Japan, GSP in Canada or Hawaii..

Nick won't fight Lawler, won't fight really anyone unless he gets a huge deal. GSP recently said he's down to fight him again, I could see Nick doing that for the right money. GSP will lay on him for another 5 rounds...

sure. give nick someone who isn't considered the goat of their division. it's not like nick is being given scrubs. can't blame that on diaz.

Huh? What do you mean it's not like Nick is being given scrubs. Nick's not being given anyone yet. What are you talking about? He needs some wins before he is given fights with the Maia's of the world again.

I didn't know it had been proposed. That would have been great!

Maia agreed to it, but apparently the communication with Diaz was bad because he pretty much went silent. Who knows what happened.

"Maybe they want me to fight Johny Hendricks take an ass woopin' bro worse than tonight you got your ass wooped I seen it, all four rounds I seen your little amateur style"

It is a very interesting match up, but Maia needs a title shot if he beats Condit. Enough is enough.

That could be good, I think Chael's style would stifle Diaz. I imagine Chael would clinch up and keep him pressed up against the cage throughout the fight. The constant pressure from both fighters could make for some intense exchanges... As a Diaz fan I really don't want to see this fight happen.

What about the shit talk and the great promotion they would give us?
It is this fight or GSP for Nick, since there are not many available PPV stars active in WW/MW for now.

Or maybe if Bisping wins over Dan.
Then Diaz could ask about Bisping, that could sell decent too.

Don't forget that Diaz is "price-fighter" he only want to headline and co-headline big PPV events against big names that toghter with him can do good/decent/great numbers.

Chael should go to another organization and fight Wanderlei... Japan would be good, they can juice up and blow up the Saitama arena.

You are the man!

Lol !
Chael vs Wanderlei is one of these cancelled fights that I still really wanna see.

Fuck you losers.
Maia is still fighting condit, nobody dropped out of the fight so far!
Make Lawlor vs Diaz 2 and STFU

Rather see Shields VS Maia 2. First fight was phenomenal, technical wizardry that had my jaw dropped screaming at the tv.

Would be an interesting match up. I see Nick just outboxing him, but Maia has some great takedowns, so would be interesting to see what happens if/when they clinch.

If Maia loses to Condit (which I think he will) then I don't seem him breaking into the top 3 or 4, so might make sense to have him fight Nick. Doubt Nick will take it though, as it's not really a 'money fight'. I think if GSP comes back then he'll fight Nick.

Back