Nick Diaz "Nate beat the f*ck out of Conor", thinks he won

qjMzE3.gif

25Q8DvP.gif

Rm3OLCj.gif
Conor's strategy summarized:
nes-reset.jpg

Being dropped in a round does not automatically lose you a round. Look at Tito and Forrest for example. Tito dropped Forrest a few times and no one thinks he won that last fight. If it were only one knockdown then Nate for sure won round 2. However there was two knockdowns so that makes it kind of tough to score.

I want some of that shit Nick is smoking. No, really !

Lol Nate had some spastic offense in the third round that wasnt even able to hurt a gassed Conor, and Conor was giving Nate braindamage throughout the fight.

Being dropped in a round does not automatically lose you a round. Look at Tito and Forrest for example. Tito dropped Forrest a few times and no one thinks he won that last fight. If it were only one knockdown then Nate for sure won round 2. However there was two knockdowns so that makes it kind of tough to score.
Did you watch Gus/Jones? Because that's EXACTLY what happened. Gus won 4:30 of round 4? (or 3, can't remember I'm drunk) yet Jones dropped him with an elbow, which won the round, and fight.

Nate looked smashed up in the second fight. Conor looked he finished up a sparring session after the fight.

Is this at all surprising to anyone? It's his brother, for starters, and neither Diaz brother thinks they have ever lost a decision.

It was close but i think conor won.

Ending the fight in dominant fashion by being mounted by nate doesnt help his case, though

The entire fight came down to round 2....And it was a very close round that I feel Conor just edged out.

The fight went 5 hard rounds and it ended with Diaz taking Conor down and beating his face in....

IMO Diaz is ahead in this saga so far.

Conor won rounds 1,2 clearly if you dont think that you dont know how to judge a fight period. Conor's signficant strikes > nates slap punches.

Nate clearly won round 3.

Rounds 4-5 were close. Being impartial if you split them it's 3-2 Conor. The right man won now.

Back